Great place to stay in the old city, with very helpful staff and a very recommendable restaurant to eat in as well. Our room was very clean, bright, and quiet, and during our stay there we felt like home, which made us enjoy the city even more.
I definetely recommend this Gasthof to any visitors in general and to families in particulary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the middle of the old town Innsbruck. The most popular sight "Goldenes Dachl" is only 1 minute away from our hotel. Shopping, hiking, cultural events and much more awaits you at Innsbruck. Spend your holidays at our traditional and comfortable hotel and enjoy our typical meals at our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Gasthof Weisses Rossl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Innsbruck
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Hotel Innsbruck