Location is perfect for old town exploring. We originally booked a regular room but on arrival we were offered an upgrade at 40Euro a night. The basic room was very basic and small. The upgraded room (#45) was amazing. Large rooms, large balcony thoroughly modernized and had air conditioning. Bathroom had soaker tub with shower.
Even a little extra small bedroom for a child.
Breakfast, included, was adequate and they provided eggs done to your taste upon request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the middle of the old town Innsbruck. The most popular sight "Goldenes Dachl" is only 1 minute away from our hotel. Shopping, hiking, cultural events and much more awaits you at Innsbruck. Spend your holidays at our traditional and comfortable hotel and enjoy our typical meals at our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Gasthof Weisses Rossl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Innsbruck
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Hotel Innsbruck