InterContinental Wien
Ibis Styles Wien City(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$126
US$97
US$83
  • Fitness centre
AZIMUT Hotel Vienna(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Pool
US$83
Priceline
2,144 results
All reviewsthe club loungeice rinkihg membercity parklobby bardirectly across the streetmetro stationdeluxe rooman upgradebeautiful cityper daybreakfast buffet isthe air conditioningcomfortable hotelcentral locationon footopera house
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Although I've been many times in Vienna for tourism, this was my first time in Intercontinental on business trip.
The hotel is located in front of the green line's stop 'Stadtpark' and easily to reach from the airport (CAT to 'Landstraße' and then green line stop 'Stadtpark').
If the room is not ready by the arrival, no problem: you can refresh and change clothes on Floor -1 at the fitness center.
Rooms are comfortable and quiet. I was on 11th floor with the view to the back of Karlskirche.
Breakfast is excellent and anything was missing (I even had english breakfast with eggs, bacon and mushrooms).
The cost of a drink (Eur 12,50) in the large dining-room at the entrance is quite expensive but worth the service considering the atmosphere (in the evening there is live music).
I'm going to choose this hotel as long as I need to go to Vienna on business trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sandra_Hoesl, Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear wienerwalzer80,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you have mentioned, the location of our hotel is indeed very central. Having the metro just across the street is very convenient for our guests. You can also walk to most of the sights since the City Centre is just a 10 minutes walk away.
Highlighting our delicious breakfast is very much appreciated and I will definitely forward your kind words.
Thank you again and we are looking forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but superlatives for the Intercontinental Vienna. The location is fantastic, the facility provides your every need and the service is just over the top. The hotel is situated in front of Stadtpark for a morning run or a leisurely afternoon stroll. It is a 5 minute walk to Kaerntnerstrasse, a pedestrian street that joins The Vienna State Opera house at one end and the St. Stephen Cathedral on the other with a myriad of charming shops and cafes in between. The hotel is also close to all means of transportation to take you anywhere you wish to go, as well as to the sightseeing hop on and off bus lines.

The hotel offers the biggest breakfast buffet in town. You can book it at a discount at check in, which is by the way very fast, courteous and efficient. Actually, the hotel entire staff provide impeccable and personable service starting with all the Concierges (especially Ahmad Salama) to the Receptionists to the housekeeping and food servers. Best staff ever!

Although there is no shortage of great places to eat in Vienna, you will not be disappointed to eat in. Food is excellent at The Intercontinental.

I highly recommend the Intercontinental to make your Vienna visit even more enjoyable and special.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nivine C
Sandra_Hoesl, Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Nivine C,
First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback. It was indeed a pleasure for me to read it.
Our location is indeed very good, being so clost to town is definitely one of our benefits.
To meet everybodys taste, we trying our best by offering Asian corner, show cooking, fruits, a full extensive variety of fresh fruits and juices, hot and warm dishes with Austrian and international specialities and I am happy that you enjoyed it!
Hihglighting our Team is very much appreciated and I will definitely forward your kind words to them.
I truly hope that you will be able to come back soon to enjoy another holiday at the InterContinental Vienna,

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We really enjoyed our two nights at the Vienna InterContinental Vienna. The very best part was the breakfast. Europeans in general, and Austrians in particular, really know how to put out a breakfast spread. It was generous and delish. The lobby bar was also friendly and warm, with many servers and drink options. Our room was large and the bathroom was clean and spacious. I'd say it would be hard for a handicapped or older person to scale the tub to get into the shower so keep that it mind. It is pretty tall!

Room Tip: If you have a handicap please check on the height of the tub for an easy access bathing experience.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear WashCaps,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
I am delighted to read that especially the quality of our breakfast left a positive impact on your holiday.
Great that you had time to visit our beautiful Intermezzo Bar. A drink at the bar is a delightful way to end the evening.
Referring to your feedback with the tub, I would like to inform you that we also offer some rooms with a walk-in shower.
Thank you again and greetings from Vienna,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 nights over Easter in this beautiful hotel. Lobby and reception are elegantly decorated in traditional Vienna style. Staff very helpful throughout the stay. Had a room on the 9th floor overlooking the park. Quiet, no road noise or noise from over rooms. Breakfast selection was excellent. Location was very handy for sightseeing and for getting trains. Would definitely visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandra_Hoesl, Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Rebecca H,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your time here in Vienna.
Our Lobby is indeed beautiful and we are very proud of the traditionale Viennese style. We already received a lot of positive comments regarding the great atmosphere in our lobby.
Great that you had time to enjoy our rich breakfast at the restaurant Parlor.
I truly hope that you will be able to visit us soon again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel is gorgeous! From the entrance to the corridoors to the rooms. Amazing. Breakfast is quite luscious too!!
The bar is quite nice as well. Have absolutely nothing to complain about this place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Sandra_Hoesl, Manager at InterContinental Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear vangram92,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Reading comments like yours shows that we are providing the right service and facilities to our valued guests.
Great that you had time to taste our delicious breakfast buffet at the restaurant Parlor.
We are looking forward to your next stay.