Small hotel just a short walk from Naschmarket , Karlplatz for transport connections, lots of restaurants nearby, the museum quarter & the shopping area. 10mins takes you to the Opera House for the sightseeing city tour buses & 15mins has you at St Stephens . Room clean & comfortable. Only went to breakfast on last day & disappointed to find very little food available for the continental breakfast. Only 2 staff covering breakfast room which meant tables took time to clear while there was a constant stream of guests coming in. Would stay again because the location was ideal. Staff friendly & efficient on reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna