25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier
US$123
Travelocity
US$297
2,314 results
All reviewsrooftop barcircus themephoto boothfree bikesxl roomfun hotelquirky hotelmuseum quartertop floorgreat designcity viewwalking distanceamazing hotelloved this hotelthe air conditioningpublic transportcentral vienna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Go for a drink to the rooftop bar of the 25hours hotel at the museums quartier.
Great vibe, lots of lounge seats.
It can be very busy so it made take some time to order your drinks.
No smoking inside!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Karlien K

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. I do like to add that it is even better when sleeping directly in the hotel.

So hopefully see you soon again and maybe next time overnight.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This review is a few months old ..however here it is. Arrived here just before check in time to be told our room was not ready and could we return in an hour.We duly did just that only to be told that there was an issue with the room.
We had booked a room with a bath on the balcony (which I found so cool and quirky that this became my primary reason for choosing 25 hours hotel).Unfortunately the problem was that a previous guest had managed to flood his bath and damage the rooms below resulting in them having to shut down several rooms including the one we had booked.I was absolutely gutted!
HOWEVER...We were offered the panoramic room,which was also very nice (and of course,very quirky) and afforded us great views of the Museum Quarter.Upon arrival in the room we found a chilled bottle of Prosecco by way of apology.
The staff were also kind enough to offer us 2 free breakfasts PLUS 2 free drinks in the rooftop bar.I am not really sure that they could have apologised any further for something that was out of their control,so Thankyou 25 hours Vienna staff!
Okay so just to say room was great and spacious,food was excellent,toiletries fresh and fragrant!
Metro is just outside so location is great.Hotel has a great vibe about it.
Would I stay here again?Most definitely.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear L-Man77

Thank you very much for such a nice review. Indeed your case was a very special one. Even for us it was something new. I’m really glad that by the end you left the hotel with good feeling. So welcome to the 25hours world I hope we can welcome you back soon.

By the way bathtubs are working.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The hotel is amazing, quirky, perfectly located and doesn't fail to impress.
The room was clean, comfy and as expected.
The hotel staff weer friendly, accommodating and helpful.
The spa was spacious, clean and perfect to relax in.
The rooftop bar was the highlight and we spent many hours in there after long days walking the streets of Vienna and visiting the beautiful city.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear cloggy1401

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review it was really a pleasure for us hosting you. Such compliments are a true motivation for the whole team. And I totally understand time is flying while having a drink at the rooftop bar.

Hopefully you got some more next time. We are all looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This hotel has so many creative ideas incorporated it's hard to describe them all. The quirky, upcycling-boheme-hipster-retro-circus-design-feel is the guiding thread through the entire hotel: from the lobby through the elevator and to your room, all the way to the stylish roof top bar which I particularly liked as it had lots of locals hanging out enjoying great drinks and a fabulous view over the city. As it is so often the case, the human factor is most difficult to align so if there is one thing I would criticize it would be the Reception staff – nothing that can’t be fixed, just a little more training required so that they round off the otherwise excellent experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Larusso
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Larusso

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Such a lovely feedback. Be assured that I will pass on your reflection to the rest of my team. Seems we did a good job and I’m proud that you shared your opinion with the rest of the world.

Hopefully we see each other soon again and I promise perfection for our reception staff on your next stay.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

It's really not just a room. There's a record player, a smartphone trumpet, a specially designed scent, an amazing bed, a TV with old VHS's, a polaroid camera fully loaded with film... and a bath on the balcony.

There's a bath on the balcony.

On the balcony there's a bath.

If you head out onto the balcony, you'll find a beautiful bath tub.

Just too good. I'd stay for life if my wallet could handle it. And it's also conveniently located. And the incredibly helpful and charming people of the front desk are GLORIous, ;) EXCELLENT.

(only downside - the music in the lobby was so loud that you can hardly understand either the person you are with or the lovely people who want to check you in and explain the hotel's features...)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whereismstralala
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Franziska D

Wow thank you so much for such a wonderful feedback. Seems we do have a new 25hours fan. I’m glad you enjoyed our new analog chamber. Do you know that every 25hours got one? You should have a look on our other hotels as well I’m sure you will be thrilled. Be assured that I will pass on your warm words to the front desk team they will truly love them. Last but not least let me tell you that we are keeping an eye on the music. Hopefully this won’t stop you returning.

I’m looking forward to welcome you again.