Ibis Styles Wien City(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$88
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$268
US$260
  • Restaurant
US$166
US$120
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$132
US$78
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$202
Park Hyatt Vienna(Vienna)
US$404
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$453/night.

1,218 results
All reviewsgarden roomminute walkhotel is locatedopera housewalking distancequiet locationexcellent hotelan upgrademetro stationbreakfast buffet iscomfortable stayschonbrunn palacerooms are smallcomfortable hotelmini baryogurtnaschmarkt
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is my second trip to Wien and I am glad I booked at the HI this time. Here are my experiences:
1. Location - less than 10 mins walk to the Kettenbrückengasse (U4) subway line ands Naschtmarkt. Lots of Asian restaurants and grocery stores around you. You can also walk to Karlsplatz in 15 mins.
2. It has a properly equipped GYM, which is important for longer stays.
3. Special breakfast rates for IGH members. They will make your eggs to order if you are tired of scrambled eggs after 2-3 days.

The front desk is always friendly. Shoutout to Julia who checked me in with a room upgrade (I also arrived at 10am!). Highly recommend and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank edster1971
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I visited this hotel in March 2017; however, the service received was appalling. Reservation was lost in the system, and no apology offered. Upon check out the hotel charged my card twice and did not appear to understand why a customer would not be happy with this. Hard product is fine; however, there appears to be an arrogance within senior management, and this trickles down to more junior members of staff.

Overall this is a property to avoid.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank stephLDN16
IHGService, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Vienna City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hi stephLDN16,

Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We always aim to provide an enjoyable stay to our guests and I regret to read that we did not meet your expectations of the IHG brand when it comes to the staff service. I would also like to follow-up on your billing concern, thus, I have sent you a private message to get further details about your stay.

Again, thank you again for your assessment and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the city and very easy to access shopping and dinning places.

The hotel ia very clean despite it is a bit small.

Service provided is very good. The only draw-back is wifi function was not working smoothly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful warm welcome! All of the staff always smiling amazing customer service. Rooms very comfortable, nice range of toiletries even for the kids. We had a room with 2 sofa beds and a double so we all slept well. Breakfast offered ample choice of cooked and continental which set you up for the day. We had a rough plan in place but always checked with the front desk for further recommendations which they were only happy to help with. A nice touch was the marble cake which was freshly baked every day and my sons relished this each time we came back for the day!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The reception and bar staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. My room (100) was a single one, not too small, good bed and ok bathroom. Really quiet, by back garden terrace, and excellent wifi.
It is an easy walk to the centre, or by bus or tram. Nearby eating options as well. Easy to find. Would use again at the price I paid.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo