All reviews city centre tram stop billa supermarket free wifi big room very pleasant stay public transport convenient location min walk underground station sofa cons wien europe
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Of our entire trip this by far was our favorite hotel. In the States we are accustomed to large, luxurious rooms. Whenever we travel abroad we know NOT to expect that. This hotel however exceeded our standards! The rooms were the size of a small apartment! We estimated the room to be close to 600 sq feet, it was larger than our bedroom at home and we have a large master. We were on a Trafalgar tour and this hotel while “older” had its charm and the baroque style decor was stunning!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Corporate B, Verkaufsleiter at Bellevue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Guest !
Thank you ever so much for your positive feedback to your stay at Hotel Bellevue. We are happy, you enjoyed the room and the amenities of the Hotel. We hope, to welcome you soon again. Best regards Hotel Bellevue, Vienna

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful old style hotel. The only negatives are that only one lift was working which doesn’t fit a lot of people in it and the mould on the bathroom walls. Beautiful food, nice staff and great location.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ReservationB7, Verkaufsleiter at Bellevue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Mrs.Sandy ! Thank you very much for your positive feedback to your stay at Hotel Bellevue. We are happy, you liked the food, the staff and the location. However we regret the missing hygiene and shall advise our housekeeping for better care. Thanks again and best regards Hotel Bellevue, Vienna

Reviewed 11 September 2018

old style building with retro charm. even the lift is old style. rooms are spacious and nice but somewhat ill maintained. they have some system where one has to register on the mobile app which i could not figure out till i left. The electrical fittings are unreliable as plugs and lamps may or may not work. the worst part was that our luggage reached the room about an hour after check in. there wer also a few mix ups. breakfast was so so not one expects with the tarrif.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DrVishram

Dear Vishram ! Thank you very much for your feedback to your stay at Hotel Bellevue.We sincerely regret the mix up with your luggage and shall advise our staff to take better care. As for our breakfast buffet, our chef is always eager to offer regional fresh products of the saison. We are sorry, this didnt meet your expectation, even though we get a lot of compliments for our buffet breakfast. Best regards Hotel Bellevue, Vienna

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I really enjoyed the hotel, the executive room was big, cosy and nicely decorated with a medium TV, sofa, fridge, a kettle, tea, coffee, sugar etc. The bathroom was clean and modern with a bathtub, hair dryer, napkins. Each room has a phone with free wifi and tips on what to visit in Vienna and how much the tickets cost and other useful details.
My room had the windows towards the train station so during the night it was a bit noisy and I could feel the room tremble when the trains passed, which was a bit strange, but did not bother me (I guess it depends on how sensitive you are when you are trying to sleep).

Breakfast was from 6:30-10:30 from Monday to Friday and from 6:30-11:00 Saturday and Sunday. The food was delicious, there were a lot of options for all kinds of preferences, from tea, milk, cereals, yoghurt, juice, to pancakes, bacon, cheese, vegetable, eggs and many other.

The hotel is close to the city center, where you can go on foot, or you can take one of the trams from nearby stations. Across the street there's a supermarket, Billa, which is very common in Vienna.

Room tip: The rooms facing the train station are a bit noisy during the night, and you can feel when the train passes, which was strange.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reservation B, Verkaufsleiter at Bellevue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Ms.Andreea! Thank you very much for your positive feedback to your stay at Hotel Bellevue. We are happy, you liked your room as well as the breakfast and location. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again at Hotel Bellevue and we will make sure, to offer you a room in the back of the building, where there is no tram and absolute peacefully and quiet. Best regards Hotel Bellevue, Vienna

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I live in Philadephia and decided once again to find so me time. I decided to stay at the Bellevue Hote and I have to admit that I have always loved the outside view and location. But once I was checked into my room I was so dissappointed. The suite was not worth the cost. The desk clerk was so patient and was willing to let me cxl my room and refunded me my cost. I ended making reservations at the Loews Hotel there and was very pleased.

Date of stay: April 2018