I can say that we have stayed at many different types of places but this one is unique, and they mean for it to be that way. They could not have been more helpful in all respects. Andrea, our new good friend, went above and beyond to help us to get our train tickets from Budapest to Vienna and then again from Vienna to Prague. Not only did she get us a supersaver ticket, which was about 1/2 what an ordinary ticket would cost, but she hand delivered the tickets to our hotel in Budapest for us so that they would be there when we arrived. Mind you, she lives in Vienna! The room was very clean and spacious. It is within walking distance of everything, except the Wachau Valley, which you have to take a train to. We did this and see our other review of the Wachau Valley...well worth the trip. The breakfasts here were over the top. You could not think of anything that they did not offer, including the best crapes that I have ever eaten. The only drawback is that they have air conditioning, but I do not think it is a working a/c. It makes noise but no cool air comes through, thus, not the best for sleeping. Thankfully, it did cool down at night and we had the windows open and after 11:00 p.m. it got pretty quiet. I would definitely stay here again and Andrea if you are reading this - THANK YOU AGAIN!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna