US$166
US$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Ibis Styles Wien City(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$252
US$221
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$132
US$78
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$202
Park Hyatt Vienna(Vienna)
US$403
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$464/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We got a good last minute deal on this room. For the price we payed this hotel was great!

But... The rooms are worn out. I noticed spider webs on few occasions and few dusty spots missed by the cleaning ladies. We ran out of toilet paper, there were no towels and even no bad linings on pillows.
The reception guy was very friendly and helpfull. I just wish we didn't need his help in the first place.

The breakfast was OK. A little bit of everything.

For the price we payed I'm not sorry we picked this place. We were looking for budget sleep, and we got it;).

Room Tip: Only few rooms have balconies. I would ask for one of them.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms smell cigarette smoke not very clean. The rooms are small and bathrooms old. You can probably find something better. Breakfast was not very good either. No Aircondition either.

Since I have to write 200 letters to explain that this hotel is not very good, I just want to say the guns n roses show in Vienna was AMAZING!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2017

very helpfull and nice staff, the location is very quiet, which is perfect if you want to sleep longer,you can reach the underground u6 in 8 min by walk, the price is cheap and the service is great, there are many free parking places.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank alexmilosovic
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I think we got the worst room in the hotel. The room was so dirty and old fashioned and small (Couldn't find a place to open my suitcase, so that everybody doesn't have to jump over it as entering the room). So sat in the reception till 3 in the morning and drinking beer to take the courage to get upstairs and sleep in the room. The room was as a flashback from Soviet Union cheap hotel room, plus old and dirty. Good thing was free parking on the street outside of the hotel. Oh, and reception staff were very friendly.
When was coming back to my room after going downstairs to my car in the morning, got upstairs and saw a cleaning lady in my room (it was still 2 hours left till my check out after just a one night stay, so why was she in there? When I asked her what is going on, she just stared at me, said nothing and left. Creepy and weird.
Would never in million years come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2016

The triple room was not spacious, it was difficult to move around the room, between the beds and the luggage. We did not have enough towels (we have been provided only with two large ones for a triple room).The breakfast was good, decently close to the underground station (only one change of line to Schonbrunn or to the city center/museums quartier), the area is quiet (small houses), parking available on the street with no tax and no reservation needed. Extra sheets were provided upon our request at no extra cost.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple