“Beautiful location walking distance to our hotel”

Gasthaus Am Predigtstuhl
Ranked #954 of 4,557 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Austrian, Middle Eastern, International
Description: We warmly - welcome you in our shelter "for pulpit" on the warmest. Whether you have lost happen to us, residents or regular guest: We want to do everything in our power to ensure you will also love to go back in our room and also enjoy our culinary creations. For this purpose, an intimate ambience and culinary delights include the fact that everything with us is manufactured without the use of finished products! Our prime motto is, next to the best possible taste, even HEALTHY CUISINE to offer to anyone and everyone. This means that you are lifted with a possible lactose intolerance, allergy or celiac disease may even present with us well! You must announce when ordering the bare. We guarantee that our cooking pots exclusively of Austrian origin meat is cooked. The eggs used by us are sourced from an organic farm of hunchbacked world. The next used spices are without any flavor enhancers! In addition, we use only unjodiertes rock salt. Even the freshly squeezed fruit juices are manufactured using a special enzyme-sustaining Juicer with us. We always have an open ear for any special requests, so this can be achieved in the context of the business. To the fact that, of course, all desserts are homemade, we must not only respond separately - this is also part of our philosophy. Are you perhaps accompanied by a four-legged friend? Of course, we also offer for him (or her) corresponding to treat. We hope to have met with our menu to your taste and want to refer at this point to our site with updates, which we also want to provide regular menu even more variety.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here with friends. My spouse must eat gluten free and they were able to accommodate him with no problem. He loved their food, as we all did. The service was friendly too. We will definitely go back next time we're in Vienna.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My father was celebrating his birthday and due to there being 5 vegans in our family, him not included, he asked me for a good restaurant we could all go.
I did a bit of research and was recommended Gasthaus am Predigtstuhl so my dad made reservations.
We were 12 people and even though we made reservations inside the beautiful dining room, the weather and staff allowed us to sit outside in their garden and have some drinks.

Their food is incredible. They have everything from steak to vegan cordon bleu in different varieties. Everything any of us had tasted delicious!
We even pre-ordered a vegan chocolate cake that was just mind blowing.
Their staff is very nice and open for any question or note on the food and drinks.
The area itself is just as lovely as the rest. It isn't the most easy to get there even though a bus takes you right to the door step, but once you are there you have a lovely view and feel like you're not even in Vienna anymore.

I can totally recommend this place to anyone looking for a spot that is friendly, serves good food, and has a very romantic atmosphere to it.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Finding a restaurant in Vienna that offers gluten free and vegan options in Vienna is a big challenge and usually means making big compromises. When I found the Gasthaus am Predigtstuhl online I couldn't believe my luck. And they even offered wine that is low in histamines! I was planning a party for 60 people with various dietary needs and was getting increasingly desperate. A few emails and calls later everything was set and I was really looking forward to the amazing dishes I had ordered. We all had a blast and everyone was telling me later that they really enjoyed the food and the location (spectacular views of the city). The service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. The owners really care about providing healthy food and catering to special needs. All in all, I can't recommend this place enough. I will for sure eat there again!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Recently visited as a guest of my family. Chef and owner took time with us. We had a 6 in our group plus a 3 year old. We were alk treated very well and the food was great. Of course my crepe was awsome too!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Wonderful freshly cooked meals. Friendly service, not always super fast... Interesting location. If you go to visit Schloss Wilhelminenberg make sure you stop here. Try their vegan meals! They also have an English menu.