It is a little bit out of city center, but it is a great hotel during business trips and it is just next to Austria Meeting center. As well as there are also U-bahn (metro) stop next to it.
I got an upgrade to supper room, for which I need to pay extra EUR 25,00 per night and about which front desk personnel forgot to inform me on check-in. room was spacious and with the view to the back-yard. good sleep quality, good cleanliness and also good breakfast! Free of charge WiFi and which worked very well!
...just all you need during your business trip in Vienna!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior-hotel is situated opposite of the UNO City and the Austria Center Vienna, and combines due to its location nature and urbanity. Eight seminar rooms with a total of 350 sqm provide meeting capacity for up to 280 people. The restaurant UNO impresses guests with seasonal delights and a choice of exclusive wines. 282 rooms, suites, apartments and theme rooms,as well as spacious business suites are awaiting the guests.Exclusive highlight is the executive floor with its own reception and lounge on the fifth floor. Mini bar consumption, WIFI high speed internet and access to the executive lounge - offering snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea - are included in the room rates of executive rooms, apartments, superior rooms, suites and theme rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arcotel Kaiserwasser reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Vienna
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Hotel Vienna