US$186
  • Room Service
US$340
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ibis Styles Wien City(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Hotel Topazz(Vienna)
US$195
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

The Harmonie Vienna(Vienna)
US$135
US$278
US$270
  • Restaurant
US$138
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$93
US$254
US$229
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

1,342 results
All reviewsformer bankbank restaurantpark suitebeautiful hotelcigar roomelectronic controlssuite upgrademarble bathroommain restaurantwalk in closetspa arealiving roomchristmas marketluxury hotelhistorical buildingfour seasonsbreakfast and dinner
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Only stayed two nights in September but the location is central to the main shopping area and some of the principal tourist attractions.
This hotel is a converted bank and has been designed, judging by the TV channel list, for the Middle Eastern market. That defines it style.
Sometimes I wish designers stayed in their own hotels because although the bathrooms were huge and beautiful there was nowhere to hang clothes. Similarly the night lights in the hall and the bathroom were an excellent idea but the light connected to the in the bedroom was so bright you could read by. Sometimes less is best and the electronic lighting controls would have taken a much longer stay to understand.
However this is typical Park Hyatt, in the way it is run, which means it is the same as the mostly excellent others, with the decor being the difference.

Room Tip: Internal rooms very quiet, and lack for nothing.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear OzRegularTraveller,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

I personally want to thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for taking the
time to sharing your feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am pleased to read that you felt very comfortable with the hotel location. Many thanks
also for your comment regarding the bathroom and the electronic light controls. Our
guest feedback is very important for me and I take it serious.

My team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again - please
be assured that we will take good care of you.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

If you're looking for a first-class experience in Vienna, then the Park Hyatt is the right place for you. Situated in an old bank gives the hotel character and its location near most tourist attractions and shops was very convenient. Our suite was luxurious, the indoor pool is inside the old vault, the spa is opulent and food is delicious.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Fatmata H,

Warmest greetings from imperial Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing Park Hyatt Vienna during your recent stay at
the city as well as for taking the time to sharing this amazing review with all the
TripAdvisor.com users.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed the time spent at our house and that
we could live up to your expectations with the hotel location, your guest room as
well as with the pool and spa area - much appreciated.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - we will take good
care of you!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Park Hyatt Vienna is located in the heart of the most exclusive shopping district in Vienna called Goldenes Quartier. The place is a part of Vienna’s First District, which is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. In a walking distance, you can see the city’s most important sights, including St. Stephan Cathedral, the Hofburg Palace and all the historic monuments and museums that Vienna has to offer.

Upon our arrival, we were friendly greeted by the staff members and escorted to the reception area. The check-in process went smoothly and we were upgraded to the beautiful park suite. The suite was elegantly decorated with exquisite décor and had a king size bed, small working area, sofa and a fully stocked personal bar and in-room refrigerator. Elements of wood and marble gave the suite a lovely touch. A spacious marble bathroom with separate bathtub and rain shower also had heated floors, flat-screen TV in a mirror and exclusive amenities designed by Blaise Mautin. Included was also a complimentary high-speed Internet, flat screen television in the bedroom, Bose sound system by the bed, in-room safety deposit box and a complimentary coffee and tea making facilities.

Another interesting fact about the hotel is definitely hidden in the spa area.The spa is located in a former bank vault. The hotel was build in a 100-year-old building that formerly served as the headquarters of an Austrian Hungarian Monarchy Bank.

We enjoyed our stay at the Park Hyatt Vienna and would warmly recommend the hotel if you are visiting the capital of Austria. The location of the hotel is perfect if you want to enjoy the city and all it has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear TravelSelfies,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing our property during your recent stay at the imperial city of Vienna as well as for taking the time to sharing this amazing review with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am pleased to read that you felt so comfortable with the hotel location, that you
enjoyed your Park Suite and that we could also fully live up to your expectations with the Arany Spa area.

I greatly appreciate your feedback and I really hope that my team and I will have the opportunity to welcoming you back again!

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed here in September 2017 while on an extended vacation. The property is beautiful and is not to be missed! The spa and pool are like no other I have ever seen -- they are located in the area where the bank vault used to be. We had drinks at the bar twice and the service was fantastic. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear drscrubsaaron,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

I personally want to thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for the
very positive feedback which you shared with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed so much the time spent at our house and
that you felt very comfortable with the Arany spa area - much appreciated. Many thanks
also for your kind words regarding your The Bank Bar experience.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - it would be a great
pleasure for us.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Park Hyatt while celebrating our 30th Anniversary. They had champagne, fruit and a special treat waiting for us upon arrival. Hotel is beautiful and everything is five star from the room itself, to the staff, restaurant/bar and all the amenities. Hotel is located in a great area and easily walkable to shopping, restaurants/bars, etc. as well as so many beautiful attractions. I would strongly recommend when staying in Vienna.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear JenAy,

I personally want to thank you for taking the time to sharing this great review about
your recent Park Hyatt Vienna experience with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I greatly appreciate your kind words regarding your 30th anniversary stay at our
property. It is wonderful to know that we could live up to your expectations with the
guest room, the welcome amenity as well as with our service and the food and
beverage offer at The Bank Brasserie & Bar.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - please be assured
that we will take good care of you.

With warmest regards from imperial Vienna,