1,415 results
All reviews former bank bank restaurant park suite beautiful hotel cigar room walk in closet marble bathroom main restaurant spa area living room upgraded to a suite historical building luxury hotel christmas market steam room guest rooms perfect location
Reviewed 8 February 2018

My wife and I stayed here a few weeks ago. A really exceptional experience - spacious and luxurious room (spent much time enjoying the tub in the big, high-tech and beyond decadent bathroom), absolutely amazing pool and spa (you would do yourself a disservice by not setting aside time to enjoy these) and overall the building was dripping with luxury. The breakfast in the fabulous converted banking hall was spectacular, and kept us fed all the way until a late dinner!

What really impresses though, is the staff - all very polished and sophisticated and yet friendly, and all ready to roll out the royal treatment for you. The concierges knew the city like the back of their hands and had the best recommendations and ideas, and helped us manage our schedule to get the most out of our stay in Vienna. The hotel management really shows how customer-focussed it is with the wide discretion given to its staff to pull out all the stops for you.

Top marks especially to Philip Matzer, the guest relations manager who went well above and beyond the call of duty, seemingly at all hours (we were wondering if he ever went home!), to entertain our every request and make this our best hotel stay anywhere. Philip was so genuinely concerned about our stay that we definitely had the sense that he was always available for us and that we were always being well-looked after.

This hotel is not a budget option, but do yourself a favour and stay at the Park Hyatt Vienna some time, and experience what it's like to be pampered.

2  Thank HMWee
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Howe Min W,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna !

Thank you so much for choosing our property during your recent stay at the imperial city as well as for taking the time to
sharing this amazing review with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

It is wonderful to know that you felt so comfortable during the time spent at the property. Many thanks for your detailed
feedback about the guest room, the Arany Spa area as well as about the breakfast buffet at The Bank Brasserie - much
appreciated.

Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with the team and naturally also with Philipp Matzer.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again - my team and I will take good care of you !

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Hotel location excellent — within walking distance to great pedestrian area and to many atttactions. Our room was very clean and beautiful. Great amenities. Excellent service. Overall experience was amazing. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank 317nathalie
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear 317nathalie,

Thank you so much for choosing Park Hyatt Vienna during your recent stay at the imperial city as well as for taking
the time to sharing this great feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the time spent at the property and that you felt so comfortable with the hotel location,
your guest room and the offered amenities - much appreciated!

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - we will take good care of you!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

After staying at the Hyatt Regency In Birmingham with work for 10 months of 2017, I had achieved top level status (Globalist) with Hyatt, as well as accumulating a large amount of points. I chose to use these at the Park Hyatt Vienna.

Upon arriving at the hotel, it looked just like the photos - luxurious and grand yet not feeling dated. The staff were incredibly friendly with their impeccable English. The check in process was very easy and we were personally escorted to our suite (another perk of being a Globalist!) where we were shown around and given all the necessary information.

The suite was incredible - enough said! There were also some lovely personal touches, like a handwritten card welcoming me back to Hyatt alongside a Lebkuchen cake. Everything was great - enough said!

Breakfast (included) was also very enjoyable - waiters and staff were very helpful, again all speaking perfect English and going out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Additionally, we used the spa (steam and sauna facilities), which were very luxurious and relaxing. Whilst we didn't use the gym, we looked inside - by far the best hotel gym I have seen.

Whilst I appreciate that the room we stayed in would have been very expensive had I not had points, this is still an amazing hotel. For any Hyatt members out there - a great place to cash in your points. The challenge with this hotel is that you won't want to venture outside and enjoy the beauty of Vienna! I don't think I am going to stay in a better hotel for a very long time...

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank benchapman2018
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear benchapman2018,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Hyatt brand as well as for taking the time to sharing this amazing review with
all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am delighted to know that we could make your Park Hyatt Vienna experience such a memorable and comfortable one.

I greatly appreciate your detailed feedback, especially the wonderful words you shared about the received service, the suite,
our gym and spa facilities as well as about your welcome card from my humble self.

I really hope that my team and I will have the opportunity to welcoming you back again - we will take good care of you!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

It is a very beautiful hotel and it is a five star and luxury hotel and the rooms are very beautiful and the view is also quite good and The hotel also has a restaurant and its food is very tasty and there is also spa and swimming pool and here meetings and There is also an event place

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank minakshi76
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear minakshi76,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to post your comments about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Vienna.

I am delighted to read, that you enjoyed our hotel, the room, the view from the room, as well as the restaurant and its offered food.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Park Hyatt Vienna in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My fiancée and I have just finished a 3 night stay at the immaculate and beautiful Park Hyatt Vienna.

I e mailed the hotel previous to our stay, stating that we were celebrating our engagement and my other halfs 30th Birthday. Upon arrival, we were and I quote, "super upgraded" to one of their biggest suites. It was incredible. Huge beyond anything we were expecting, beautiful grand decor and the biggest bathroom we've ever seen. A well stocked mini bar, beautifully soft sheets and view of the main square. Then the real attention to detail was noticed. Huge 3 & 0 Balloons, another bouquet of balloons, personally addressed cards, birthday cake from the Cafe Am Hom adjacent to the hotel and then just when we couldn't of felt anymore spoiled, a bottle of Rose Champagne on ice was delivered to the room. Black out curtains, marble floors and mahogany wood throughout. Just exceptional.

Breakfast as you would imagine in any 5* hotel was up to scratch. The usual buffet options in their exquisite 'Bank' Dining room with open kitchen, were available plus a hot food menu featuring Eggs Benedict etc and Scramble eggs with Truffle.

Concierge was fantastic throughout our stay with restaurant recommendations and the Bank Bar dished out some of the best made cocktails we'd both ever tasted.

The Spa is beautiful, the pool just incredible and massages were bliss.

We aren't sure we could find fault with anything and just when we thought it couldn't get any better, we were asked what time we would like to check out of the room! Not quite sure we've ever had that before. When asked what time we needed to be out of the room, I was asked our room number and was then congratulated on our engagement (once again) and said if we wanted the room until 4pm, then it would be no problem and with no extra charge.

Having not stayed in a Park Hyatt before, our experience at their Vienna Hotel gives us a huge desire to stay in one of their many other Hotels.

A tremendous thank you to the amazing staff at this hotel. You truly made it a stay to remember.

2  Thank Andrew S
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Andrew S,

Warmest greetings from imperial Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing our property during your recent stay at the city as
well as for taking the time to sharing your experience with all the TripAdvisor.com
users.

I am not able to put in words, what I feel when I read this feedback. I am honored, proud and very happy at the same time. That you enjoyed your stay so much and that my team was able to make your stay an unforgettable experience with lots of surprises, attention to detail and authenticity, is definitely the greatest gift.

Since it was your first stay at a Park Hyatt hotel, I am really hoping that you will visit us or any of our sister properties around the world in the very near future.

Looking forward welcoming you back to Vienna soon.