“Amazing food and friendly staff”

Ristorante Al Teatro L’idea
Ranked #1,401 of 4,581 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I spent an evening there with my family after visiting the theatre nearby. The pizzas were delicious and the Lambrusco was amazing The staff was very friendly and gave us Lambrusco on the house. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I went there two times in December and loved the place and the food. The pastas, pizzas, cheese plate and tiramisu are excellent, the wine of good price. I recommend ! And I will come back.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

The service was rude and incompetent.
The gay had no idea about the food and asked me, what on a pizza Calzone is!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

The food was really good, the staff very friendly and helpful and it was rather cheap. I would definitely go back here.

1  Thank Marijke K
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner and the food was fresh and very tasty
We had pizza and dessert
They had rab out of the initial desert that I requested but i was not disappointed with the alternative option of Tiramassu
Great service fresh food good price and free liquer which I think was offered since they did not have the origional requested desert
Which was a nice gesture
Really enjoyable meal close to our hotel in Mariahilf area

1  Thank Peter B