“Poorly experience”

Ranked #17 of 68 Restaurants in Bodo
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Genuine and authentic thai food, ingredients imported from Thailand, prepared with love by our competent and skilled thai staff. This is how the thai people want their food - no compromises. No, the food isn't adapted to the "scandinavian palate"; if the menu says "spicy" - then spicy it is :)
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Me and some friends from work booked a table, and reserved a buffet to be ready shortly after arrival. The message regarding the buffet was not picked up by the staff somehow, and since we had a deadline for another event later on, we asked if we could be served a small appetizer while waiting for the main course. The waiter hurriedly arranged it, but the appetizer was too large - the size of a main course. Alas, the waiter did not ask who in the group wanted it, he just crashed the table with it. We also expected some kind of compensation for the delay, and the whole group got the impression that the hurriedly appetizer was the compensation - thus free of charge. Some members in the group did not eat until the main course. All this made of course quite the discussion afterwards, then the waiter charged everyone NOK 150 each for the appetizer, and we got absolutely nothing in compensation for the delay - not even the coffee for free. The atmosphere was tense to say the least, as the discussion went back and forth, and the waiter did not solve the situation in a polite and efficient manner. The food was ok enough, but the appetizer was not worth 150 each, thus leaving us with the feeling of being fooled. We paid, and left in a bad mood.
In all, the place does not come recommended.

1  Thank Einar Andreas S

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Got a Green curry to take away.
It was the worst excuse for a curry I've ever had. Ever. Thai and Indian curries are my absolute favorite. So I've probably had
around 500 curries.
For this one to top the list it's gotta be pretty bad. A plastic bag with thin coconut milk and very little ingredients floating in it. The tiny portion of rice was tasteless and all lumped together.
For 220 Norwegian krona
It's outrageous.

1  Thank Blartur
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I visited this restaurant for dinner on the evening of 26th August, looking for something different to the typical italian restaurants. The previous 10 days, in Lofoten, I was eating only norwegian food. So, I am sure that you understand me :P

As a main dish, I ate the Thai Noodle with chicken and egg (21-Thai stekte nudler). In general, it had a great taste due to the good combination of meat, vegetables and the Pad Thai sauce. For one person, it is enough quantity.

The local has a good atmosphere. I think that it is highly recommendable for couples and little groups.

Thank you for reading my review! ;)

1  Thank Victor L
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The food is very good. The place serves more thai-fusion at a higher class. Delicious and well presented. The fish dishes are especially good (no surprise). The place is bright, very clean and has a nice, maritime atmosphere to it. Be sure to get a tea with your meal!

1  Thank sadrian80
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Dinner on a saturday.
Had the shrimp soup for appetizer, really nice and excellent spicy.
Pad thai for main, which was also good.
Good average meal.