“Buddha Bowl”
Review of Nordvegan

Nordvegan
Ranked #50 of 1,614 Restaurants in Oslo
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great size and flavor. Reasonable priced. Unformal. Also sells Kambucha. Very kind staff. Nice atmosphere and style. Well worth coming back to. Thumbs Up!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Clean and fresh atmosphere. Staff very helpful especially explaining the food selection options. Latte was spot on after a good recommendation from staff regarding “milk” options. Would definitely go back. Just off the Main Street and a stones through from the palace. No real view but have an outside area so good for loading up on good stuff with friends.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Very friendly staff and excellent food. Ordered the salad bowl and was surprised over the quality and taste. Highyl recommended!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My friends and I stumbled across this place on our way back from the National Museum. None of us are vegan but two of us are semi-vegetarians. The food was fantastic: there's so much choice and the portions are very generous. I had some kind of vegan 'arancini' and a huge falafel. The prices are very reasonable, considering it's Norway and considering the portion sizes.

Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I went to the restaurant with my vegan friend and I must say I really enjoyed the food there. The ambient is also very pleasing and the staff is friendly. Overall, I would definitely recommend even if you aren't vegan.