US$198
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
  • Restaurant
US$171
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel Oslo Alna(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$149
US$140
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Scandic Holmenkollen Park(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

All reviewsnational gallerylight dinnerbreakfast and evening mealfree buffetunderfloor heating in the bathroomnice hotelsuperior roombuffet stylenice breakfasttop floorthe main streetkarl johans gatecold cutsquiet roomwalking distanceexpensive oslopleasant stay
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Calling me at 9pm, whilst in transit in Amsterdam, about to push back from the stand, and telling em you have overbooked me. Lying to me that there was a tehnical issue with the reservation system, which clearly isn’t true. And I am a loyal customer. Shocking!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
1  Thank Russell T
Savoy H, Front Office Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Russell T,

It seems like you stayed with us in February, and that your hotel reservation was transfered from another hotel to ours. Please contact me if I am wrong so we could look into what went wrong with your booking.

Best regards,
Sara H,
Front Office Manager
sara.hoff@choice.no

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I was staying in this hotel for two days. It was fine but my room was tiny with a single bed. It turned out that I had a half board , the dinner is actually really a nice buffet. It was a fine experience but nothing exceptional, will look to stay elsewhere next time...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kadreyer

Dear Kadreyer,

We have different room categories with different sizes. You probably booked one our moderate single rooms. These rooms are the cheapest rooms, but we also have standard single rooms if you like some more room space.
If you like an even more spacious room, next time I would recommend you to book either a double room or maybe you would like to pamper yourself with one of our superior rooms?
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our evening meal.

Thank you for your stay, hope you would like to try us again next time.

Best regards,
Sara H,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Picture the typical small lift you find in overpriced Parisien hotels but when you finally get to your floor, your room is a good size and well equipped

Breakfast was also a please take experience. Nice atmosphere and good options! Massive croissants but watch out they are very crumbly!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James P
Reviewed 4 January 2018

As I have expected from the Clarion group of hotels I have stayed at in the past, hotel savoy continues to maintain a high standard. I look forward to revisiting in the very near future. Well done Hotel Savoy!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Savoy hotel location is very good. One can walk around the city directly from the hotel and also train and shuttle to airport is very easy to reach by walk. National museum is just around the corner and it takes some 10 minutes to walk to palace or to the city center.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Juha T
Savoy H, Front Office Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share this nice review. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and hope that you will return to us at Savoy.
Have a wonderful day,