“Our favorite takeaway 'everyday' sushi in Oslo”
Review of Nori sushii bar Da

Nori sushii bar Da
Ranked #400 of 1,544 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We live on the opposite side of town and find it worthwhile to drive all the way to pickup Nori Sushi in Nordstrand.

Their rice is very tasty and fish fresh. This is our #1 place for takeaway, when we're in the mood for great sushi and not want to pay 'Alex Sushi prices' :)

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This is a very good sushi bar. Mainly for take away. Good quality for a good price!
After many travels, Norwegian restaurants still have the worlds best sushi.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

This is definitely my favourite sushi in Oslo. What you get for the money is just magnificent! Big pieces and the taste is fresh. The wasabi is just where it should be. Really recommended place for the whole family!

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Nice place with nice Sushi - we are regular customers but have never eaten "in" only takeaway. Try the menu out - lots of nice choices! Fast and accurate service - never anything "wrong" Great value menues

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This little sushi bar is close to where I live and therefore a place I order from frequently. Deal of the month is excellent value and the quality of the sushi is usually very good. My only complaint is that it is sometimes very difficult to get through on the phone and the tuna is sometimes disappointing. I also miss spicy tuna which most sushi restaurants offer. Also it's closed on Mondays and most red days and holidays. I know people who travel across town to get sushi from Nori so it's definitely one of the better sushi takeaway places in Oslo! I would not go there to sit down and eat as there are just a couple of chairs in the restaurant, it's definitely more of a takeaway place!

1  Thank glamourprincess