“Nice meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A colleague and I had a very nice late lunch here over Easter. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and thought the food tasted good and was well presented. We also liked the staff and the service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly and helpful staff. Food could have been better but perhaps it was down to my choice of Lasagne which was probably pre cooked and warmed up in a microwave. Person next to me had the ravioli which looked a better choice.

Cold and drafty table near the door didnt help the overall experience.

Probably wouldnt go again based on my experience

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Bad service. Waited 20 min to get out bill after asking. She continued cleaning tables and ignored us. Had to go to the desk at the end to pay

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I visited this restaurant last week. I ordered spaghetti bolognese. The bolognese sauce tasted absolutely nothing. No salt - no tomatoes. The food was also cold. I left this unedible food, and complained. However they charged me 100%, and no excuses were given. I suggest travellers should stay away from this restaurant.
Anyway, the wine was good.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We found this restaurant while looking around Oslo Central Station for somewhere to have dinner. The restaurant was very busy, and we had no reservation, but the staff were able to find us a table. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and the great service that was provided. The staff were excellent and helpful and even during this busy period were happy to provide advice regarding the menu. I have noticed that there are some 'not so nice' reviews for this restaurant but all I can say is that out visit to the Bella Bambina was first rate.