“Cute cafe!”

Price range: US$3 - US$36
Cuisines: Norwegian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Possibly Oslo's nicest cafe and restaurant. Informal and warm atmosphere :)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister and I came here after going to the National Gallery on a Saturday for lunch. It was really early so we were the only ones there. Loved the interior of the cafe and the food was really good. Make sure to try the spinach bread and the pumpkin soup- extremely flavorful.

2  Thank Michelle J
Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have eaten at this restaurant several times and are always happy with the food and the service. It is a bit too expensive tough, it’s a shame, otherwise I would eat there more

1  Thank EmilieWil
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I’m Rome, do what the Romans do. And when in Norway, what’s better than to try out local Norwegian cuisine...

Found a Norwegian place in Elias Mat & Sant and decided to dine there on my first night in Oslo. Researched about the restaurant and it had an interesting variety of local dishes from elk carpaccio to reindeer stew and I just had to try it.

The seafood soup was really nice with chunks of fresh salmon inside and I’m glad I tried the reindeer stew. The way it was cooked made the meat less gamey and more palatable. I wouldn’t normally eat reindeers but just had to try it.

The guy waiter is extremely helpful and friendly at the same time. Had a lovely dinner and would bring my gf to this place when we’re in Oslo.

3  Thank Blue_Man_Alejandro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food with great options for meat eaters, veggies and vegan. Lovely service and a very pleasant atmosphere. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Ben I
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Great service and some really tasty food! The bread, main meal (King of the Forest) and dessert were super tasty. You get what you pay for.

2  Thank Ben K