“You can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry's!”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #12 of 26 Dessert in Oslo
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My one travel goal is to eat ice-cream in each country I visit... So glad I stopped by B&J's! Great service, various flavours... Would rank this stop as one of the best ice-creams I've had!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

In Dubai we don't have B&J thats why I was sooo happy to find it in Coprnhagen and Oslo my children loved it as well I wish they have pustach flavor

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I am so happy to have Ben & Jerry in Norway! I love the fun and crazy ice cream flavours. This ice cream shop is located right on Karl Johan, the main street in the city centre of Oslo. Service is good, ice cream is good! Seating area is so-so, just a couple of tables inside and a few on the outside.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I had somehow managed to avoid trying Ben and Jerry's my entire life living in America, so I figured it was about time to give it a try :)

The ice cream was very good. They had both scooped Ben and Jerry's as well as the soft ice cream. We tried both, we loved both. It was so tasty that we had to return the next evening to try it again. I tried something with a lot of chocolate in it - it was incredible!

The shop was nice, very clean both times we were there and had a few tables to sit at. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We look forward to returning next time we are in Oslo.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Small shop with only a couple of stools at the counter looking outside. About 10 flavors offered the day we were there. Americans--don't look for chunky monkey flavor--they quit distributing that to Europe.