Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Danai Spa at Tanjung Bungah Penang
Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
An Avid fan of Danai Spa

I have tried a few spas in Penang throughout the years. I find Danai spa is one of the good ones... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2022
Cassandra W
Glugor, Malaysia
via mobile
Great

Great experience, excellent service and relaxing environment at Danai Spa. Will definitely come... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2022

from US$62.00
from US$80.00
from US$29.46
More Info
All reviews signature massage ginger tea relaxing massage spa experience body scrub relaxing environment great spa warm hospitality nice ambience outdoor jacuzzi lynn monica lina lau therapist session meridian
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019

If you are looking for massage in Penang, this is the place to go for. Great service by May Lau, Lina, Monica, Esty

Date of experience: October 2019
Sham D, Admin at Danai Spa at Tanjung Bungah Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Danai Spa! Thank you for choosing us to take care your body well-being. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and recommending our spa.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your treatments at our spa. Your kind compliments of our staff, services and treatments truly motivate us to continually improve our service delivery.

Reviewed 30 October 2019

Lovely property; very peaceful atmosphere. May was helpful in checking out, and Lina gave an excellent massage.

Date of experience: September 2019
Sham D, Admin at Danai Spa at Tanjung Bungah Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

Thank you May for your help every time I visit your spa!
Esty and Monica are the best! We had a facial and a massage with my mom who was visiting me and I invited her here because I knew she was going to love the ambiance and the people who are so so nice!
You can also get vouchers to give to your friends for any occasion which is super convenient.
Thank you again ladies, you are the best!

1  Thank Maria N
Sham D, Admin at Danai Spa at Tanjung Bungah Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

This is the first time I've been to Danai SPA - Tanjung Bungah. The service from May Lau was very good she is a friendly person and explain the products to suit with our needs. After she explain the treatment that is suitable for me, then my choice fall into "Straits Peranakan Heritage of Sense Spa". It started with 90 minutes massage and continue with 30 minutes scrub then closing the session with nutmeg bath for 15 minutes. Josephine, the therapist. she was very professional to do her job. I feel so relax and comfortable. The environment and room very cozy. Highly recommended place for every body who wants to indulge them self.

Date of experience: October 2019
Sham D, Admin at Danai Spa at Tanjung Bungah Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2019

Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

I was so happy when i booked for massage here and helped by May Lau. She is very helpful and very keen to know what kind of services we need. My my therapist, Meena is very superb. Her hands somehow got the charm to make my body very relax. I really enjoy having massage here. Would recommended this place to my friends and realtives.