“Very enjoyable ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Newly opened
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a very enjoyable meal here on Easter Sunday with my wife and son. The food was really nice and we did not have to wait ages, even though there was quite a large party that had placed their order immediately before ours. The service was good and the waiter provided a couple of quizzes for us to do, which were really good fun. Can thoroughly recommend Harleywood American Diner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I saw this place on trip advisor and desired to go in before going to the movies. Upon arriving it was only us and another large party in the restaurant.

We were served by a nice waitress who showed us to a table and provided menus. We ordered and quickly (within 10mins) received our drinks.

We then waited for almost an hour. Given that there was a large party (10 people) I was happy to wait for 30mins or so.

Several other people were seated in the restaurant by this point but none of them received food. I asked the server behind the counter about where our food was (after waiting for an hour) and he remarked that it was just coming and he was waiting for the other tables orders to be ready before bringing ours. The other tables he was referring to were seated almost 30mins after we had ordered. Why we had to wait for them is beyond me?

After finally getting our food we both found the quality disappointing. And left the restaurant only having finished no more than half each, with a £31 hole in my wallet and then missing the opening of the film we were going to see.

Having worked in a similar place before. I know it should not take that long to push out a table of 10, followed by 2 subs.

Unfortunately, not impressed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was not bad, not amazing.
Environment is really good, well decorated with American superheroes

Price is affordable
And I love that they offer small size burger for a light eater like me!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I found this place through searching the internet and thought it was worth a try, I’m so happy I did! The food was amazing and the sizes of the portions are great! You won’t leave feeling hungry. The service was excellent, really happy and welcoming staff. It was busy inside so worth booking but a lovely atmosphere for you to enjoy your dinner.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Even my American husband agreed the excellent quality (and generous portions). The children made a terrible mess and the young waitress was lovely about it. They have loads of stuff for kids to look at too. We will return!