All reviews road noise car parking sea front mattress wardrobe
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Bramble Guest House is in a good location, about a 15 minute walk to shops and a little longer for the beach.

We had the family room, the king size bed was very comfortable and I slept well, which is unusual for me. On our first night our 2.5 year old grandson stayed with us and he slept in the lower bunk bed.

Julie and Andy were very friendly, there was a good choice of food for breakfast. As this was our first visit they gave us some suggestions to entertain our grandson. The first night we parked on the property, the second night on the street at the side, the car was safe.

I wouldn't hesitate in staying at Bramble guest house on future visits to Eastbourne.

Room Tip: The road at the front was busy and the family is side/front which was noisy as we had the window open but it didn't disturb our sleep.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
BrambleGH1902, Owner at Bramble Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you for your kind words, lovely to meet you and would be lovely to see you all again in the future. Best wishes, J&A

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Excellent B+B - very friendly and helpful hosts, the fact that I could not check-in until late - approx 8.45 pm - was no trouble for the hosts. Lovely comfortable room and delicious breakfast. I will certainly stay again on my next visit to Eastbourne

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your kind review, it was lovely to meet you and you're more than welcome on your next visit :-) J&A

Reviewed 11 September 2016

This was our second visit to Eastbourne and Bramble Guest House. It is nicely located for exploring the area and is a 15 min walk into the town centre. We enjoyed a comfortable and quiet time at the b&b and would happily stay here again when next visiting the area. The breakfast choice is excellent and offers something for everybody, including a cooked breakfast that was presented both hot and very tasty. If you are looking for a quiet nicely located base to explore the area then I would have no problem in recommending this establishment.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
BrambleGH1902, Owner at Bramble Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Many thanks for your kind words! It's really nice when, like this past weekend, our house is filled with lovely returnee guests! Hope to see you again in the future. J&A.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Room was really nice - only down side was busy road - so lots of traffic noise. Guest house is dog friendly which is big plus for me - dogs not allowed in breakfast room which was not a problem. Breakfst was lovely with a good selection of fresh seasonal fruit and very tasty cooked option - excellent bacon and sausages.
Friendly and helpful hosts - close to south downs and 20mins walking distance to sea front

Room Tip: the room (1) we were in was fine but a little noisy (traffic)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Many thanks for you kind review, it was lovely to meet you all and your little dogs! J&A

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I stayed for one night as I was attending a training day to do with work. I wish I could have stayed longer! I felt very much at home there. The bedroom was lovely and comfortable and breakfast was super. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Many thanks for you kind words Tina, it was lovely to meet you and we do hope to see you again in the future! J&A