“Great food, lovely setting and friendly service”

The Ganges Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 430 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: You are always assured the warmest of welcomes when you visit The Ganges Restaurant. Since opening in 2005 The Ganges has won many hearts with its great interior design, beautiful views and a menu which we feel offers innovation and ever more imaginative dishes, whilst still having something for all tastes including many favourite dishes. We use authentic Indian recipes and traditional cooking methods and all dishes are additive & dye free. We also offer a range of vegetarian dishes and healthy eating options.We strive to provide the ideal setting for all diners, and can comfortably accommodate parties and other functions, for large groups of customers, lone diners and couples. Please check our menus, we believe you'll be pleasantly surprised along with our great location, service, food and price.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited on Easter Sunday and we had a brilliant meal. The restaurant is a lovely setting over the Marina and the staff were very friendly. Service was quick too!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went to the restaurant as a walk-in customer on a Saturday night, with a friend. It was about 9pm, so we had missed the rush. Staff were very accommodating and we were seated within a couple of minutes, at a table with a beautiful harbour view.

Food was very good and arrived quickly.
I was also impressed with the quality of the wine menu.
The atmosphere was nice and relaxed, and I’m surprised it wasn’t busier, considering the quality.
The only reason I’ve not given 5 stars is because we only had a couple of straightforward dishes. Next time I return I’ll be happy to try a few more and review my score accordingly. Certainly no complaints from me though.

Will definitely be returning.
Thank you for the excellent food and service.

1  Thank Craig B
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Today we visited the Ganges for the first time .
We had a fantastic lunch and it was great value for money . The customer care and service was of a very high standard . We will be going back again to enjoy great food , great service and great views over Eastbourne Marina

1  Thank dlfoster27
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant I am a novice to curries never had a curry before in a restaurant !! Was lovely great setting and friendly staff, all four of us had different meals and enjoyed them all also had a chap playing the guitar in the background and this was just right for the setting enjoyable but you could still hear yourself talk will go back.

1  Thank Budeastbourne
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Nice food liked that they are polite staff
Located within beautiful views
Fresh I really liked the pea curry so unusual and white table cloth is nice

1  Thank cowpro