“A wonderful experience”
Review of Anema e Core

Anema e Core
Ranked #5 of 411 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$10 - US$41
Description: Gluten Free available and Italian Coffee. LAST ORDER Lunch Time: 30 minutes before the closing time Dinner Time: 30 minute before the closing time
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is perfect. From the friendly welcome, unobtrusive service and simply beautiful food, we loved everything about this family run restaurant.
We started with the antipasto and focaccina and dips. They were both gorgeous. Mr L then opted for a Calzone and I had the Ravioli alla Zucca which was melt in your mouth, rich butternut squash, beautiful subtle flavours. We drank a very well priced bottle of Montepulciano.
The bill was incredibly reasonable. Please go here... It's simply lovely.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (959)

Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

What a great find. Brilliant service & Food and very tasty and high quality. Staff are lovely 1st time visit but when we are back in Eastbourne this will be our go to restaurant. Keep up the high standards & Reasonable prices. The biggest Calzone you ever did see don't order a starter!

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Me and my partner are now regulas at Trattoria Anema e Core and every time we eat here the food gets better and better. The pasta is freshly homemade and cooked "Al dente" like a proper Italian pasta should be. The pizza is just Amazing! Finally there is a place with a different and exiting menu, not the classical stereotype of the Italian restaurant outside Italy. This is the place where you have to go when you like to have a proper and authentic southern Italian meal! The place looks great and the atmosphere is just like to be in Italy!
This is an authentic family run Italian Trattoria, simple and delicious food served with a big smile by a lovely family!!

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I have been eating here already twice and I feel it is the only restaurant I would really recommend in Eastbourne. The dishes are authentic Italian food and I should know, being Italian myself. Great and welcoming service, really lively atmosphere. Many clients are regular which means locals enjoy coming here often. I would recommend to reserve as always very busy.
Tomorrow I will surely be back for my last night in Eastbourne.
Grazie Anema e Core, you made me feel at home!

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Visited with a group of friends on recommendation and can honestly say that it was one of the best pizzas I have ever had! The restaurant were fully booked but managed to seat our party of 5 outside. They did ask that we only order from the pizza menu as they were busy, but this was fine by us. They accommodated my fussy daughter too, with a cheese-free option and some chips. The pizzas were very fresh and tasty. Great selection of drinks too and very reasonably priced. The service was efficient and friendly.