“Great good and fast service ”

Wildwood Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 226 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Food was really tasty and good portions. Great service from the waitress who was attentive and friendly. faultless :-)
Great cocktails too!

1  Thank Emily B

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing, we had an excellent time. The service provided by Alan was exceptional he couldn’t do enough for you. Couldn’t recommend this place enough and Would definitely return when in the area.

2  Thank Cara W
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Too big, took expensive, service was OK, staff are a little too chatty.
All the Food I'm 99% sure is cook in the bag stuff. But I suppose you know what your going to get. They advertise wood fire stove, but I'm sure I saw frozen pizza based and just topping put on top when I was there, but it was buy so maybe short cuts taken.

3  Thank Doris D
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Didn't pre book a table but the staff were very accommodating and we weren't waiting long. The food was amazing and the service we had from our waiter Alan was first class. ( tell him I made it up the hill). On our next visit to Llandudno will definitely eat here again

1  Thank samworthy11
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Nice decor - spacious seating, Clean and tidy customer areas.
Uucomplicated menus. I chose the garlic bread, followed by Wild Boar burger. Beer and coffee.
Friendly welcome, and seated at once (4pm Sat) - Food was ok - nothing leftover...yummy.
Would go again just to sample a pizza next time.