LLandudno Hostel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Plas Llwyd(Llandudno)
  • Breakfast included
Agar House(Llandudno)
Anglesey House(Llandudno)
TripAdvisor
All reviewselemis toiletriessoul weekendersea viewlovely hotelllandudno baydeluxe roomhigh standardboutique hotelshower cubiclevenue cymruone night staythird floorsea frontfull welsh breakfasttoastfirst classcooked breakfast
Reviewed 14 September 2017

My Husband and I had a lovely week at this high class refurbished boutique hotel overlooking the sea front, the room was comfortable and spacious and the cleanliness was of a very high standard, the staff are friendly and very professional and made us feel very welcome, the food was really enjoyable with a varied menu especially the breakfast buffet, a really well run hotel a credit to the managers and hotel staff. There were coach parties during the week and everyone was very well looked after. There is plenty to see and do in the surrounding towns and a lovely walk along the promenade of Llandudno close to the sea is very exhilarating. Parking is also free and plentiful nearby the hotel.

Room Tip: Most rooms have sea views
2  Thank mazsilvester
GiantHospitality, General Manager at Llandudno Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear ‘Mazsilvester’,

I am pleased to read your positive comments about Llandudno Bay Hotel, in particular, the dining experience and the staff's friendly and professional approach. I do hope that when you are next visiting Llandudno I will be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great time, at this lovely hotel.
All the staff across the board, was excellent.
The food was lovely both at breakfast and at dinner.
The room was at high standard. On our last evening the waitress brought chocolate brownies out with ice cream, and candles for my mum. Even though they was very busy, as a large group booking was staying at the hotel at the time.
My mum was so overwhelmed, they was very pleasant at all times. I can honestly say, that all the staff from reception, front of house, housekeeping, restaurant made us feel like family.
They helped us to arrange a day out, for me an mum.
Would I return to this hotel? Without a blink of an eye!
Great, well done everyone. Already trying to sort out my next trip with my partner.
Thanks once again, for lovely memories we will treasure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Christine,

I’m so pleased you had a great stay with us and we made your mums 80th special, it’s also very pleasing to read your positive comments about my team and the dining experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back with your partner!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

What a great hotel in every way from the greeting at reception to checking out.
It's approx a 15min very easy walk to town or £2-3 in a taxi, also the parking just outside the hotel is on the free section of the prom if you are lucky to get a space .
The single room I had , although quite 'cosy' had everything you needed inc good wifi, was immaculately clean with lovely quality complimentary toiletries and big fluffy towels.
Breakfast served in the restaurant was table service on the Saturday and self service on Sunday. Good selection,well presented by great staff.
So all in all,a great hotel that I would definitely stay at again and recommend highly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank zuzu345

Dear ‘zuzu345’,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Llandudno Bay hotel, I’m pleased you enjoyed your time with us and that you would recommend us highly, I do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The food was good during our stay, but, and it is a big but, the bathroom was definitely the very smallest I have ever seen!
My husband had to shave in a tiny basin and we both found the shower tiny also.
We were disappointed.
If you choose to stay here, query the room and shower room size before you book!

Room Tip: Always ask the room and bathroom size.
1  Thank 151rich
GiantHospitality, General Manager at Llandudno Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear 151rich,

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your recent stay with us, I am pleased you enjoyed the food while with us but sorry to read about your disappointment. When the hotel was refurbished we utilised the existing room structure and as the property is several Victorian buildings merged into one, this did present certain challenges, coupled with the properties listed status. As a result of this, some of the bathrooms are compact.
I do hope that should you return to Llandudno in the future you would bear us in mind, if you contact us directly we will be able to allocate a room more suitable to your requirements.

Stuart desborough

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Hotel staff restaurant excellent very disappointed with the attic room although sea view very small especially the bathroom difficulty in showering and even cleaning teeth. If you are booking make sure you ask for 1st or 2nd floor

1  Thank mabaker1954

Dear ‘Mabaker1954’

Thank you for your review, I am pleased you found the restaurant and my team to be excellent. As the building is Victorian very few of our rooms are the same shape and size, indeed as you point out the rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor are larger due to a normal ceiling height. While we do attempt to accommodate requests, the summer season in Llandudno does make this hard due to high demand.
I hope your experience on this occasion would not prevent you from considering Llandudno Bay Hotel in the future.