“Memorable Stay”

Llandudno Bay Hotel
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I enjoyed my 1 night stay at the Llandudno Beach hotel. The staff here are so welcoming, the views from the hotel are just brilliant. I had a single room which was very clean with a comfortable bed. The hotel is perfectly set overlooking the sea front and only a few minutes walk from Llandudno pier. Walking along the promenade and taking in all the beautiful nearby sights was very relaxing. Breakfast was fantastic and over all I would say the service and the standards of the hotel greatly exceeded my expectations

Room Tip: I had a room on the first floor with a sea side view which was so beautiful
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
GiantHospitality, General Manager at Llandudno Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear ‘lucym’,

Thank you for your positive review of Llandudno Bay Hotel, I am very pleased you had an enjoyable time with us and we greatly exceeded your expectations, I do hope to be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Llandudno Bay Hotel for afternoon tea. The hotel was lovely and staff were so friendly and helpful.
The afternoon tea was well presented and the quantity and quality of the food was amazing.
This was the best afternoon tea experience I have ever had !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ljl5

Dear ‘Ljl5’,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea experience with us, so much so you felt it was the best ever! I do hope I will be able to welcome you back, perhaps over December for our Festive Afternoon Tea.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My Husband and I had a lovely week at this high class refurbished boutique hotel overlooking the sea front, the room was comfortable and spacious and the cleanliness was of a very high standard, the staff are friendly and very professional and made us feel very welcome, the food was really enjoyable with a varied menu especially the breakfast buffet, a really well run hotel a credit to the managers and hotel staff. There were coach parties during the week and everyone was very well looked after. There is plenty to see and do in the surrounding towns and a lovely walk along the promenade of Llandudno close to the sea is very exhilarating. Parking is also free and plentiful nearby the hotel.

Room Tip: Most rooms have sea views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mazsilvester

Dear ‘Mazsilvester’,

I am pleased to read your positive comments about Llandudno Bay Hotel, in particular, the dining experience and the staff's friendly and professional approach. I do hope that when you are next visiting Llandudno I will be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were invited by friends to partake of afternoon tea and were amazed at the
Quantity and quality of the sandwiches and cakes. The staff were very friendly and we had a good view of the sea. There was a pleasant atmosphere . I would go again..a real treat!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your feedback, I am very pleased to read you had a wonderful time with us and you had a great treat, I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great time, at this lovely hotel.
All the staff across the board, was excellent.
The food was lovely both at breakfast and at dinner.
The room was at high standard. On our last evening the waitress brought chocolate brownies out with ice cream, and candles for my mum. Even though they was very busy, as a large group booking was staying at the hotel at the time.
My mum was so overwhelmed, they was very pleasant at all times. I can honestly say, that all the staff from reception, front of house, housekeeping, restaurant made us feel like family.
They helped us to arrange a day out, for me an mum.
Would I return to this hotel? Without a blink of an eye!
Great, well done everyone. Already trying to sort out my next trip with my partner.
Thanks once again, for lovely memories we will treasure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Christine,

I’m so pleased you had a great stay with us and we made your mums 80th special, it’s also very pleasing to read your positive comments about my team and the dining experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back with your partner!