Annan Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Haversham House(Llandudno)
US$100
US$104
All reviewshonesty barcar parkgreat ormelovely hotelrooms are comfortable and cleanon site parkingprivate parkingfamily run hotelporridgefull englishnothing is too much troublebreakfast was excellentwarm welcomehome from homelooking forward to our next visitsea frontquiet at night
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Fabulous place the staff are very caring and treat you like you are family. It was my husbands birthday treat and was worried because they only really do 2 nights at weekends but I spoke to Debbie and she very kindly fitted us in.

Room Tip: All good stayed in a few different ones and all fabulous.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank queenjean1
AnnanHotelLlandudno, Owner at Annan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay - glad we could fit you in!

Hope to see you again soon.

Debbie, Charlie, Connor & Team

Reviewed 29 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here in room 6 from the 16th to the 20th July and could not have been treated better. On arrival we were greeted as long lost friends by Debbie even though we have never stayed here before. Debbie explained about breakfast (your room number is your table number at breakfast) and the honesty bar which was well stocked and reasonably priced.
We had arrived early after checking with Charlie that this would be alright and were delighted to find our room was ready so after putting the car park pass in the vehicle we made our way upstairs to find a smallish double aspect room (view of the Great Orme from one window and Arvon Avenue from the other) which contained all you would expect with regards to a well filled hospitality tray (replenished daily) and good quality toiletries in the shower room. Shower had plenty of hot water both day and night and although some may find it a little small it was more than adequate for my wife and I.
We made use of the hospitality bar on the Sunday evening after dining out in town and relaxed in the guest's lounge.
Breakfast was a real treat with Debbie doing what she does best being front of house and she certainly ensured that each and every guest had more than enough to eat and drink before they left the breakfast room. Special mention for the young ladies who served the breakfast who were always smiling and were a credit to the hotel and their families.
It appeared that we were the only new guests as all the others were returning guests which says a lot about the hotel and all the hard work the staff put in to ensure a good time is had by all.
All too soon Thursday arrived and we had to leave but we received the same professional service on departure as we had on arrival.
The hotel is ideally placed just far enough from the sea front and main shopping areas to avoid the hustle and bustle but both could easily be reached within a few minute walk.
Wi-Fi was a bit hit and miss in the bedroom but was available in the downstairs areas.
The hotel parking is an absolute godsend as Llandudno parking is a nightmare and it was so reassuring to know we could go out in the car each day and know we would return to a guaranteed parking space.
No doubt in our minds as to where will stay if we return to this town and we wholeheartedly recommend that you give it a try.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Ron,

Wow - what a lovely review! Thank you so much !

We all look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the 2018 season.

Debbie, Charlie, Connor & Team

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Thrilled to be back at The Annan once again. Fabulous, as always and I can go there and relax. A great welcome, it's more like visiting friends than staying at an hotel. As I always say, probably the best breakfast anywhere but that's only part of the dining room experience. The waitresses are great and it's always breakfast served with a smile and some conversation. Had a room on the top floor this time which was excellent as are the others I've stayed in but up there you have amazing views over Llandudno from West Shore to the Little Orme. Obviously, another big plus of The Annan is the car park, you go out and have no worries about finding a place on your return. Try this great hotel, you won't be disappointed and you won't have need to search on your next visit to Llandudno!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you so much for a lovely review!

We hope to see you again for another visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Booked this last minute after a guest had cancelled. So pleased I did as we enjoyed it just as much as last years visits. The same friendly welcome, the good breakfasts and on site parking make it ideal for all ages. More than likely will be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review!

Really hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I booked a 2 night stay for my Mum's 80th Bithday & I couldn't of picked a better place to stay, we were made to feel welcome the moment we walked in, I made my booking in April and Debbie the owner remembered that it was my Mum's birthday which really made her very special and what made it even more special was they had put a Birthday card and box of chocolates in out room for my Mum, you went above and beyond to make Mum feel special so I thank you very for that.
Our room was fabulous we had a twin room with a view of the Great Orme, the room it self was lovely and fresh and the en-suit was very clean. The Breakfast choose was brilliant from different cereals to choose from to fresh fruit & then you have the great british fry up, brilliant way to start your day, followed up with as much Tea or Coffee as you want.
I would highly recommend anyone to go and stay if it's a friendly atmosphere you want, home from home feel to your stay then look no further, this is the Hotel for you & I shall defiantly be going back next year with my Mum. Thanks to all the Staff at Anna Hotel.

Room Tip: Just relax and enjoy !
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Really pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay.

Look forward to seeing you again soon!