Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

• Pool
Bentley Tower Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$73
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
US$69
Travelodge Ipswich Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$48
Travelodge
    All reviewspool tablefree moviesbar areawet roomtrain stationlimited parkingthe hotel receptionfootball groundbusiness stayper nightthe hotel car parktown centreenjoyed my stayroom ratewalk in showercomfy bedtea and coffee making facilities
    Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

A very quirky hotel with an unusual mix of decor, with a bar that at one end resembles a nightclub, and the other a drawing room with high back chairs- mini versions for kids beside a PlayStation screen. Rooms are reasonably appointed, slightly noisy on the ground floor but fine above. Bar open 24 hours. Outside seating looking over the river.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
    operationsipswich, Manager at pentahotel Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Gordon R,

Thank you for the kind words following your stay with us here in Ipswich.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience of pentahotels, it certainly is an exciting chain of hotels!

I hope that we will see you back with us very soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights for my partners birthday it was amazing couldn't fault at all lovely staff rooms so spacious and very clean plenty of things to do inside and out of the hotel lovely location minutes from the train station will definitely book a weekend away soon with you thankyou for everything

Dear Valued Kayleigh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us here at pentahotel Ipswich.

It was really good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, the team and I are always thankful of hearing that we have got things right!

I hope that we will see you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I. LOVE. This chain of hotels!

The rooms are big and spacious and the staff are always very accommodating for any requests (location, extra towels etc)

The showers are DIVINE. There is free pool table and PS3/4 for guests to use at their leisure too.

The food is lovely, and you can either eat at the restaurant or in the 'chill out' area which is all leather sofas and designed to allow your private group/party to be able to interact without overflowing into other peoples visit.

The only thing that makes me mark them down is the fact that you have to pay for parking in addition to your room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank gemmaking08

Dear gemmaking08,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that we got things right for you & even more so, that you published your experience with pentahotels.

I hope that you will be a regular visitor to us here at pentahotel Ipswich.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the weekend away here, incredible rooms. Incredible food. The staff was really friendly and made you feel very welcomed. One of the best hotels I have ever visited. I highly recommend it here. 5*

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
    operationsipswich, Manager at pentahotel Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear DLX G,

Thank you for the kind words following your stay with us here in Ipswich.

I hope that we will see you back with us very soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel stayed one night room spotless bed comfy hotel interior quirky nice to look at only problem was the parking situation. The overspill car park they ask you to use is a bit dodgy and if you have a nice car you woulndt wasn't to use it but no worries just up the road is the train station car park its undercover with lighting and security cameras 3.50 for 24 hours we parked there that don't tell you about this in the hotel and its cheaper than hotel parking. That said would I stay here again yes I would it's a nice hotel very clean good lift and most of the staff were helpful we walked to the waterfront no problem took us just over ten mins.

1  Thank KingsLynnRobo

Dear KingsLynnRobo,

I hope that we will see you back again soon!