All reviewsbeagle pub next doorthe pubquiet locationall you can eatcooked breakfastno liftbreakfast roombreakfast staffshort drivefamily roompleasant staycomfortable bedexcellent value for moneyipswich town centregood nights sleepnight's sleepcar park
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The normal standards of cleanliness and comfort apply. Breakfast okay. However, staff wedge open the marked fire door at the top of the stairs using a purpose made door wedge. Occurred at arrival and then again the next morning. Not acceptable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hello there,

I'm happy to hear you found the room clean and comfortable. However, I'm very concerned to hear the fire door was propped open as I can appreciate this is a hazard.

Rest assured, all comments have been passed back to the hotels management team for them to have a further look in to to this. We wouldn't want something like this to happen again so thanks for taking the time to share your review. The manager will most likely investigate this further with the team.

Please accept our apologies for this. This isn't what we'd expect for our guests and please have confidence that this isn't our standard policy. We take all complaints and feedback very seriously so thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

We really hope to see you again soon.

Ricky

Reviewed 8 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Excellent stay I would recommend it, especially liked the 12 noon check out. We stayed for a family wedding in the area we had a lovely evening before the wedding, very nice having The Beagle pub on the door step, make our stay all the better

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is a a lovely hotel. The hotel staff are exceptionally helpful and courteous. I suffer from asthma and don't react well to cleaning products so I rang ahead and asked them if I could have a room that was just cleaned with a damp cloth and no cleaning chemicals. They managed to have it all arranged and I am very grateful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My elderly parents, partner and I stayed at this hotel on Saturday for a family wedding in nearby Hadleigh. I had booked ages ago online but worried a value hotel I didn't know would not be to standard. A twin disabled room for my parents (father with limited mobility) and a double for us. I phoned and spoke to reception (Dan) who suggested we may like a connecting room so we could help out if needed! Very thoughtful.
Rooms were very clean and tidy, well equipped for a nights stay and had everything we needed.
It was very busy for breakfast but we were greeted by smiling Chelle and she explained the breakfast 'system'. Porridge, poached eggs, a full breakfast, plus lovely fresh fruit and yoghurt, toast, or danish - whatever you wanted was there for your enjoyment. It was all very tasty, quick and well organised.
The staff were all brilliant - couldn't do enough to help us make the stay comfortable and 'easy'.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: ask the staff
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family