Holiday Inn Stevenage(Stevenage)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Stevenage(Stevenage)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Book now, pay at stay
US$66
US$61
US$55
Archways Lodge Hotel(Stevenage)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$68
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan industrial estatethyme restaurantstayed hereleisure parkair conmeal dealcheck in was quickcooked breakfastbreakfast and dinnerexcellent stayample parkingall you can eattown centrefamily roomroad noisecomfortable bedvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped over at the premier inn Stevenage central hotel on Tuesday 10th of January into Wednesday the 11th of January 2017, whilst on route home to central Scotland after being in the Hertfordshire area on a work related training course. Due to a situation beyond my control, I was stranded in Stevenage, with no means of paying for a hotel room, until funds arrived in my bank account in the early hours of the Wednesday morning. The member of the reception team there was extremely helpful, after I explained my circumstances to them, and was quite willing to let me wait in the reception area, until the funds were available to pay for the room. They reserved their last room they had for me, and let me wait there until I could finally settle the bill at around 2.30am on the Wednesday morning. After I checked in, I found the room to be comfortable, clean and a very welcome rest from the day I'd just had. Later that morning, I woke up at about 9.30am, had a lovely shower, and went down to breakfast, the all you can eat premier breakfast, which was cooked to order, and was an excellent start to my day. During this time, there was a situation, where local council workers had been evacuated from their premises across the road, for health and safety reasons, and the premier inn staff in reception and in the integrated restaurant were very helpful to them as well in letting them wait there, until it was safe for them to return to their offices. That showed just how helpful premier inn staff there actually are, they're a credit to themselves and to their business, a big well-done to them all! After I checked out at around 11.30am, I made my way to London for the day, before finally returning home on an overnight coach to Central Scotland, and I remember thinking just how premier inn had helped me out the night before, and I can't thank them enough. Keep up the good work you're doing there in being there for your guests, and many thanks from me!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Great value for money and great facilities. Able to have a family room so trip was very economical, finding it harder to find places to book that allow older children to stay in the same room. I would use this location again as very easy to get to and park at.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Great location for Stevenage. Very good helpful staff and facilities. Breakfast was amazing and better than some four star hotels we have stayed at ( not sure about the sausages they tasted funny?) Check in and check out very slick and the security touches like entry via keys to lift and stair areas very comforting.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Stayed here 29/12-31/12 had another excellent stay and we'll be staying there again, very polite staff. Clean rooms and hotel. As always the staff are always happy to help at anytime of the day and night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Always try and stay here when working away in Hitchin.

Since I was last here the rooms have had a make over. They are of an excellent standard - modern looking, massive TV which you can connect devices such as fire stick, comfy bed, clean bathrooms.

The only downside is the WiFi. It's free for 1gb, but if like me you like to stream films when away from home, you need to pay £5 for the ultimate WiFi. This is an absolute scandal given its 2017. Do premier Inn not realise that if they offer this for free it would be a massive selling point over their rivals.

Apart from the WiFi, can't fault the stay

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business