US$186
US$98
US$95
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Viewpoint Guest House(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$143
US$139
Priceline
Premier Inn Poole North Hotel(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$94
PremierInn.com
US$103
PremierInn.com
US$172
US$112
All reviewshome from homeexcellent hostsperfect breakvisiting friendssuperb breakfastthree night stayspent nightsplace to stayhilarywoodpeckers
Reviewed 4 July 2015

Just spent 4 nights at tideway what a great B&B .Tideway is beautifully located with lovely views at the rear. Ken and Hilary were the perfect hosts providing spotless accommodation , great breakfasts , and a willingness to help in anyway possible to make the stay enjoyable .Ken was even kind enough to give myself and visiting friends the "The Dollar Tour of the House and Garden"( dollar is the name of their lovely dog).There is also a chance to observe the many birds and other wild life that visit the garden. A Great place for a short stay.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank shinysheff
Reviewed 14 April 2015

I was staying in Poole on business and stayed at Tideway for four weeks (3 nights per week). Ken and Hilary are lovely people and made me feel very welcome from my arrival. Breakfast is great with a choice of fruit, cereal, toast and a cooked breakfast. The sausages are particularly good and sat having breakfast whilst watching the wildlife in the garden and views down to the water is a great way to start the day.

I stayed in the twin room by the front door but noise was not an issue. The B & B is very secure and Ken has a camera watching guest cars so you can sleep safe in the knowledge that everything is covered. My bathroom was very modern, if a little on the smaller side, with a lovely shower (very important).

I would highly recommend anyone looking to stay on short business trips or holidays in Poole to give Hilary and Ken a call. Ken has lots of great stories he shares with guests and it really does make you feel part of the family. Only thing you must do though is make sure you ask Ken about his hole in one.....well done Ken.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom F
Reviewed 5 April 2015

This is in such a beautiful rural location. Overlooking marshes with a wide variety of wildlife on your doorstep,we saw deer in the garden and the following day whilst driving down the drive we actually stopped the car for a few minutes as they were again present. Pheasants eating in the garden whilst we sat eating a truly 5 star breakfast, a very full selection and variety, we arrived we got the feeling we knew Ken and Hilary for years the welcome was really appreciated, accommodation immaculately clean and a bath and shower on-suite, we are looking forward to our next visit in the near future, this is a definite recommendation

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2015

I'm working away from home for a considerable period of time and have fallen on my feet here. Comfortable, welcoming, well appointed rooms that are very clean (and I am very fussy). Ken and Hillary are so accommodating and customer satisfaction, care & enjoyment are most certainly at the heart of everything they do. They have gone out of their way to organise alternative accommodation for me when they are fully booked.
Breakfast is lovely, beautifully cooked and served in the relaxing resident's lounge with such fabulous views.
The beautiful Dollar is very friendly but for those that aren't so struck on dogs she's totally unobtrusive and never comes into the eating area. Fabulous place that's changed my view of B&Bs. Thank you Ken and Hillary

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 1 March 2015

I came to UK for the first time, and the experience I had at this BnB was memorable. The room was very clean, and all facilities were provided as mentioned. It was definitely a home away from home. Both Ken and Hilary helped me with a lot of other things, during my stay at the BnB. The breakfast was also very well cooked. If you are visiting Poole/Upton, then you should definitely consider staying at this place!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business