Tideway
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Poole
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewshome from homeexcellent hostsperfect breakvisiting friendssuperb breakfastthree night stayspent nightsplace to stayhilarywoodpeckers
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We arrived at 7pm on a Friday after 8 hours on the road, to a lovely house at the end of the drive. A lovely warm welcome from Hilary and Ken, who showed us to our room and around the house. The room was perfect, very clean and tidy with an En suite which was spotless. A working TV along with tea, coffee, and biscuits were included, with beds made, along with clean towels every day. Breakfast was amazing and fueled us for the day. The dining area had a lovely view over the garden. We could come and go as we please, no problems at all and would highly recommend Tideway to anyone. As said by many before us, it was comfortable, clean and tidy, a beautiful little place to stay in the Dorset area. A home from home!

Thank You, we look forward to coming back

Michael and Andrew Ewart
x

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Our room, the food, the welcome and care was outstanding. The location could not have been better. We were visiting our daughter who was camping nearby.
This B and B would be an excellent base for exploring Dorset.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Excellent, friendly hosts with super local knowledge to help you get the most from your stay. Lovely, clean, comfortable bedroom. Amazing views over the bay including the visiting deer and birds. Super, very quiet and peaceful location but with easy access to many local resorts and attractions. Thank you for Hilary and Ken for a wonderful 4 night break - we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Last weekend I returned once again to the Tideway B/B. and feel I have to pass on my experience to everyone.
If you are looking for a home from home experience without any intrusions - then look no further. Hilary and Ken are two of the most friendly and welcoming people ever. The Bedrooms are immaculately clean with tea and coffee facilities and their breakfasts are definitely up there with the best. Guests have the use of a charming conservatory and garden which have views to die for and so tranquil. I cannot recommend this B/B enough you really feel valued by the owners and cant wait to return. Hoping to see you both soon Maxine Peacock

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I spent four very comfortable nights over the Spring Bank holiday with Ken and Hilary at Tideway.

My room had every facility available and was very comfortably furnished. Every morning I was able to enjoy a delicious full English breakfast that set me up for my day's sailing. This was made even more special by the marvellous views out across Lytchett Bay.

The only drawback is I don't come frequently enough to Poole to stay here. You really can't ask more from the super hospitality that Ken and Hilary provide. Thank you both very much.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo