“Not so great service ”
Review of La Lupa 3

La Lupa 3
Reserve with OpenTable
La Lupa 3 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 390 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have been here on a few occasions over the last few years but tonight was a let down The food was good as per usual and not a problem but the service was not great at all and totally different from the last few years .
Not once did a waiter come over to see if everything was ok with our meal and my partner commented that there was no hand soap to wash his hands with and when I went in to the ladies all I had to dry my hands with was toilet rolls ...looking at the bin it actually looked liked the previous customers had to do the same ...POINT 1 it takes 2 mins to check your customers are happy with there food and POINT 2 it takes 2 mins to and check the toilet facilities and make sure your customers have something else to dry there hands on other than toilet rolls ...
when asking for the bill WE ended up having to go to the bar and pay as the waiters took far to long ..He asked us how was everything .mmmmm I told him about no soap in the men's and nothing to dry our hands with in the ladies and about the service ...his reply was flippant and he said nothing was right eh...We don't complain but this guys attitude was not great towards his customers ....

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What a superp find , the food was just delicious all home made and the staff are so friendly especially with my 3 year old .
I would highly recommend this place .
Thank you for making our last meal on our trip away for Easter so lovely.

1  Thank Louloujayne
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Not only was the food exquisite, fresh and absolutely perfect but the service was on par.
The staff were friendly, very attentive and they even added a special 'touch' of music to finish off the evening nicely
Such a warm and friendly place serving the perfect dishes especially the fish 'specials'
An Italian restaurant worth visiting. Thank you

1  Thank Wanderer139735
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter here for lunch a couple weeks ago, was greeted with a warm welcome by a friendly member of staff. The food came out beautifully and tasted fresh and as requested by me, without Garlic, due to an allergy. All in all they offer a fantastic service with quality food for a good price. Also the cheesecake is delicious. would highly recommend.

2  Thank Yvonne W
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, and really great service, best ravioli I have had in a long time, fresh fish on the special board, that changes with what’s available, pasta is honest and awesome

2  Thank ianmacuk1959