Premier Inn Darlington Town Centre
US$62
US$46
US$69
Agoda.com
Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel(Walworth)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$62
US$67
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Darlington Hotel(Darlington)(Great Value!)
US$43
Travelodge
Rockliffe Hall(Hurworth-on-Tees)
TripAdvisor
St George Hotel(Darlington)
HotelQuickly
Clow Beck House(Darlington)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantdarlington town centrechinese buffetgreat central locationvue cinemabars and restaurantstrain stationnew buildingvisiting friendsfree wificomfortable bedmain roadbreakfast was excellentnice staycouldn't faultcooked breakfast
FilterAll languages

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very clean, nice and friendly staff more than accommodating and food was of very high standard. Enjoyable stay love premier inns and all for the right reasons. Can’t wait for my next break away! Actually love premier inn that much I have one of their own mattresses from hypno beds at home.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a night when visiting the in-laws with my partner and I can safely say that I feel far more tired than when I arrived! The room was incredibly stuffy and generally uncomfortable. The pillows were as if someone had popped them and they’d lost any kind of dexterity they had left in them. To compound the issue, the bed wasn’t too comfy in general. I can’t fault the cleanliness or the staff in anyway but in terms of overall comfort, extremely disappointing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Darlington Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hi there Nick,

Thank you for your review for our Darlington Town Centre.

I'm very sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience staying with us on this occasion. It's very disappointing that you felt more tired when you left than when you arrived, not what we expect to hear at all.

It's a shame you found the bed and pillows to be so uncomfortable. There should always be 2 extra pillows available in the room should the other ones not be suitable for you. But of course if you are having problems getting comfortable throughout the night we would always encourage our guests to let our reception team know. Someone will always be available to assist with any issues. But I am glad to hear the assistance the staff were able to offer throughout your stay was good.

However, we will make sure that your feedback and comments about the comfort of your room is passed on to the relevant teams so that we can help prevent any similar issue happening going forward.

Once again our apologies for any disappointment caused Nick. We hope that you will be able to have a much better stay next time and will benefit from the guaranteed goodnight sleep!

Kind regards,

Danny

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Point you should note is the bathroom had a sour smell typically caused by cleaning with a dirty cloth . Though the bathroom was clean it didn't smell as such. Also because there is no opening window in the bedroom area this makes them smell very stuffy on entering feels as though it needs some fresh air. Hotel location is spot on for the station, shops , town centre and theater . Parking is secure though expensive. Staff overall are polite and friendly .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay/ have stayed in quite a few Premier Inns, and this is one of the best. I have always been impressed by the attitude of the Premier staff that I have met, and Darlington town centre is another great example. I would particularly like to recognise the breakfast staff for the easy way in which they make my stay enjoyable, and thank Fiona specifically for her friendly and engaging manner. Discretionary effort is a precious thing, and long may it continue!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business