“Absolutely Fantastic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Just eaten curry heaven! Selected from the new additions to the menu. Two wonderful curries. Service excellent. We have never had a bad experience here. Would highly recommend a visit !

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Pleasant and welcoming staff, great choice of food and willing to adapt menu for specific requirements.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

We visited the Red Chilli early on New Years Eve, as we have done for a number of years. The restaurant was very busy, but despite not booking, the staff were able to prepare a table for us. The restaurant is not particularly large and there are quite a few tables, so it is somewhat cramped. When busy, it is not a restaurant that would lend itself to being intimate.
Service is on the whole okay. Quick to take orders for drinks, however it did take time for them to be delivered to the table. The selection of drinks is good for a curry house.
The menu is comprehensive with the usual selection of traditional curry dishes (Korma, Jalfrezi etc). however my recommendation is to go for the speciality dishes, for which there are quite a few. The garlic naan can have too much garlic on for my liking so end up scraping quite a bit of garlic off before eating.
I find that having poppadoms, starter and main course is too much to eat. We now stick with a starter and main course with a shared rice and large garlic naan bread which is just right. Should you have any leftovers, the staff are more than happy to prepare a doggy bag.
I find that the food here has the right blend of flavour and heat, leading to a very tasty meal that can be savoured, rather than a dish that is hot for the sake of being hot.
Pricewise, it is not the cheapest curry house in the area, however you get what you pay for which is a very good quality meal with decent cuts of meat/seafood with a portion size that will fill you up.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Really happy with the food, one of the best Indian take always I've ever had. Came within half an hour, great all round!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Phoned up for a take-away New Years eve got told a time to pick it up, I went to pick it up and had to wait an additional 45 minutes making my wait for food 90 minutes that's double what I got told. Now I know it was New years eve and they were busy, but to have to wait in their restaurant 45 minutes without any explanation about why it was taking so long, no apology and not even offered a drink. I am not complaining about their food there is not many better just about their customer service and about how they treat their take-away customers. Don't know if I will use them again

2  Thank nmadman2