The Castle at Taunton
US$51
Travelodge
US$80
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Taunton East(Taunton)(Great Value!)
US$76
PremierInn.com
US$115
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe penthousewisteria roommain restaurantafternoon teahigh streetcar parkmueslilovely hotelsingle roombuffet styletown centrewine listsconeslovely roommain courseone night staybreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

My Husband and I were lucky enough to have been given this gorgeous treat as a Christmas gift and it really was an excellent gift. We were warmly welcomed from the moment we arrived and the service was impeccable. We had a chocolate afternoon tea and everything was divine. I'm vegetarian and they made me my own selection of lovely sandwiches. There was plenty to eat, endless refills of the tea and in a beautiful setting. Special thanks to Luke our waiter who was brilliant and was welcoming and knowledgeable, he made us feel extra special.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2015

The wedding reception was held at the castle it was beautiful food it was a beautiful day and I'm glad I stayed the night to enjoy the evening I woke up feeling great after a good nights sleep and was welcomed five polite staff for my breakfast before heading back home I would recommend a short stay here to anyone .

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Fantastic location, brilliant customer service and the food was outstanding. Rooms were spotless and the hotel overall was spotless. We loved it and will definitely visit again. I can't believe we had such a good experience, usually there is always something that is missing.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Beautiful traditional British Castle, convenient for central Taunton just park the car and walk. Staff were very pleasant and the accommodation was lovely. Our bathroom could have done with a little TLC but don't let this put you off we would definitely stay again.
Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2015

The building is astonishing and the hotel is just the perfect English traditional manor. Rooms are nicely decorated, just short of a safe. Staff is attentive, view from the room is great and there is a most beautiful garden. The restaurant is very good and breakfast was perfect. There is parking just in front and the location couldn't be more convenient, with everything at walking distance, including the Museum of Somerset.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family