Free cancellation until 28/07
US$132
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$132
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$83
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$142
US$117
Travelocity
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Catwell House(Taunton)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$139
US$79
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Taunton East(Taunton)(Great Value!)
US$86
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Taunton(Taunton)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsexercise classesdry floatoutdoor poolsteam roomdrawing roomevening talksbuffet lunchconservatory arearose gardentreatment arearefurbished roomaromatherapy massagesun loungersspa hotelbeauty treatmentsspa breakevening meal
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Visited the spa with my mum and aunt and had a really lovely day. We arrived at 2pm and opted for the 4 hour facility package. We very much enjoyed the gym, spa, jacuzzi and steam room.

I loved the big conservatory area where you could relax and read your book. The fluffy blankets to keep warm as the sun went in were a lovely touch.

On the negative side, the spa is a bit dated and I think that someone does need to look into some maintenance works ie re-tiling the sauna.

In addition, I think they are missing a trick by not having a "light bites" lunch option. They only offer a £16 lunch buffet which is not necessarily what you want when you come for a spa day. I think it would be really beneficial to have an offering of sandwiches or salads at more the £10 mark and under. We ended up eating in a cafe in Taunton rather than at the spa itself.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brit_travellerUK
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I treated my sister (and myself! ) to a Spa Day at Cedar Falls to celebrate her 70th birthday. We felt relaxed as soon as we walked through the door and were welcomed by a friendly reception. The facilities were clean and the relaxation areas very peaceful, but probably because it wasn't very busy. We had a delicious lunch followed by a dry flotation experience (extra charge) which was very relaxing, although the rooms could do with soundproofing. Only negative comment the quiet relaxation area was very cold so didn't stay there long. We will be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank qgill
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a one night stay at Cedar Falls and a truly lovely night it was. From the approach, the bedroom and the dining room everything was first class. The food was delicious with plenty of options for evening dinner, catering for a wide range of tastes and diets all using fresh local ingredients.

After such a lovely evening meal we decided to stay and have lunch the next day. Lunch is a buffet style with plenty of options being well presented and again something there for everyone.

We understand from the staff that they have recently been awarded 5 stars for food hygiene and safety, this comes as no surprise as everything was of a very high standard.

All staff and management were extremely friendly and helpful, We will have no hesitation in returning soon. Thank you all so much again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MGB2014
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This was an extremely negative experience. A health and safety concern was necessarily raised during our stay. The response from senior management / the owners came over as very rude and aggressive. Comments in other one-star reviews would appear to echo this. Neither my friend or I would want to stay or eat here again.

In addition, we found the menu choice for dinner limited, often with fattening ingredients and served tepid, with evening service ending earlier than at other spa establishments we have stayed at. There was a hefty surcharge at breakfast if you were hoping for a hot dish. Lunch - they would not let us purchase a simple savoury bite to eat. During my first stay a few years ago, I'd been able to enjoy a bowl of soup while relaxing over my book. But the stark choice this time was to buy a voucher at £16+ to join a buffet, which felt like conveyor-belt economics. Not my idea of personal choice or a health break.

The only favourable points spanning both visits were the distinguished old house itself and the friendly lady exercise trainer who remembered me from my previous visit. But these could not compensate for the difficulties and disappointment second-time around which left us both feeling in need of a holiday.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
7  Thank Spa-lover888
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Just returned from an amazing stay over at this incredible little place with my daughter and her two fairy godmothers. Fabulous spa facilities, incredible food, wonderful staff, beautiful rooms, brilliant pricing and all set in such a lovely serene location. You have it all! Huge thank you. Can't wait to come again!!!

Room Tip: Do ask for the newly refurbished ones- fab.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends