“Fantastic little cafe”

Coffee Cup Boldmere
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

The staff are so friendly. This place is a little gem. I love the specials they put on daily and they made a beautiful cake for my aunties birthday to order. Such a refreshing change from the big chain coffee shops.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Had a bit a business in the area and had not been here before. Despite what the picture above suggests, this not a Costa. It's much better. Always prefer to support local independent business than soulless chains. I had the "large" full English. I couldn't finish it. It. Was. Huge. And so tasty. I actually put the remaining sausage and bacon in a napkin hand took it home. Very good quality meat and fluffy hash browns. The black pudding was done to perfection and the eggs like I'd made them myself. Not a fan of beans or tomatoes so swapped them for even more black pudding. The toast was also just right. Cannot find anything negative to say, except breakfast filled me up so much, I had to give the sublime looking lemon sponge a miss....This time anyway.
Staff are very friendly and in a genuinely pleased to see you kind of way. Will definitely be back at various times of the day to try the rest of the menu.

1  Thank Stephen H
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Just popped into the Coffee cup during my lunch break. The service was very good but my bacon sandwich was made with butter, and I found this unusual! Otherwise a lovely friendly place which offer Wifi and Baby Changing facilities.
I will be happy to visit again soon.

1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter & I dropped in today while we had 15 mins to kill, to be honest I would rather give my money to a local trying to make a living instead of a corporate wheel (Costa).
We had a couple of drinks & 2 nice size slices of cake for £5.75 I bet you could add at least a few £ on top of that for the same at the other place mentioned.
The cafe is clean & tidy, it has a good selection of food & drinks available & the lady behind the counter was very pleasant.

Well worth a visit.

1  Thank kentonkendall
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This Costa is just the same as every other in terms of food and drink offerings. The thing that sets it apart is the lovely staff, for whom nothing is too much trouble for their customers. I've never been when it's been very crowded and I like that too.

1  Thank Jackie M