“Amazing chicken pie”

Chase Farm Shop & Cafe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A café attached to a farm shop serving high quality food.
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I have been visiting this amazing cafe for a few years now. I had chicken pie with vegetables mash and gravy it was fab a few minors the gravy was a little lumpy and the peas were a bit undercooked. I found 1 little hair on my plate. My mom and nan enjoyed there pasta meals it is fabulous. The strawberry and banana smoothie is the best I ever had. I will be trying out breakfast next time.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

This farm shop is a gem. Having not long lived here I sometimes wonder if Sutton, Four Oaks people know how lucky they are to have this place. The meat, steak, bacon, chicken etc is head and shoulders above anything that you can buy at a supermarket, even if you are buying their finest ranges. We have converted abou 5 people since we got tipped off and they are all now "every weekers". Aside from the produce, it is all so beautifully presented. My partner wasn't inclined to try it initially as we've used 'brilliant' farmshops before and they've been a muddy mess selling meat that is not better than supermarket meat. That or it's £3 for a cauliflower. Chase farm won us both over.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Visited today for the first time. Place wasn't busy and placed my order at 10:00.. Breakfast turned up at 10:40. Some of it was hot, other bits were warm so sorry won't be boing back !

1  Thank Allan S
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We went for breakfast and it was one of the best breakfasts I've had.
Good value for money and lovely fresh produce.
The only trouble is that it's so popular that you can't always get a table so you just have to have a plan b.
I would definitely use this on a regular basis as it offers such a good hearty breakfast that tastes delicious.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This place is what you call a expensive canteen as you have to find a table to sit at with the best seats always hogged by local elderly people. So it's either too hot or too cold in the side area. The other customers (locals) are a strange lot and tend to eavesdrop or give people strange looks. Service is ok, the steak is very nice, don't go for the omelette , but if you want peace and quiet, this isn't the place to be, too noisy, gossipy and be prepared for the locals stare at you eating without any sense of shame.