“Best fish and chips around! ”
Review of B My Chip Takeaway

B My Chip Takeaway
Price range: US$3 - US$11
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Food is always freshly made. The main reason love this shop, is the chips and nice and crispy. Staff are friendly. Premises are always clean. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Have been a patron for a long time and always find their fish and chips of superb quality so treat youeself, get the large cod.
Oh my kids love their donna kibabs too.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Always fresh, hot and absolutely beautiful. Never let us down. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. The staff have great banter too. Absolutely excellent.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

B my Chip is immaculately clean and I have always been served with the best, hot and fresh fish and chips in Sutton Coldfield. The chips are always fresh and crisp- never soggy and greasy and the portions are very generous. Service is speedy and accurate and the staff are all friendly and welcoming particularly Andy; I'd never go anywhere else as this place is so reliable in serving up consistently quality fresh food.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Eat here a lot. Definitely the best fish and chips around. Andy is great, as with all the team at B My Chip - really friendly and welcoming. They really look after you and the food matches.