Rockingham Arms(Rotherham)
US$42
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Ibis Rotherham East(Rotherham)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$93
US$51
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdual carriagewayswimming poolexecutive roomleisure facilitiesleisure clubchristmas partygood sizebreakfast staffbuffet styleample parkingmeadowhall shopping centrewould stay againbar areaa great nights sleepone night staysaturday nightsteam room
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Just been for a works Christmas party, and must congratulate holiday inn on the lovely food that was served to us, from starter, main and then dessert, it was delicious, I did leave some of the dessert but for the only reason that I was full,
Top marks I would certainly go there again very enjoyable

Stayed: January 2018
RichardJTodd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct. 33, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for posting such a great review and rating us 5/5. It was great to read that you had a really enjoyable evening and found the quality of the food to be excellent. Once again many thanks and I trust we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Don’t know if there is some cost cutting going on but one of the best features of the hotel is the staff. Reception as always were good but breakfast service has been changed. While the food was good there is no interaction with the staff other than providing a room number.

Used to have staff bringing coffee to the table now it’s self service. Your staff made this hotel one of the best to stay at when we visit Sheffield, you are not using that resource.

Also awoken with water coming through the bathroom ceiling and having to move rooms at 8 in the morning to another room on the same floor that smelt musty and had a damp carpet near the bathroom door so possibly a regular issue?

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
RichardJTodd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct. 33, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am sorry to read that your most recent visit was not up to our usual high standards. Please be assured that we are not cost cutting and would never do this if it was not affect our guests experience at the hotel. I will be looking into the issues that you have mentioned you experienced during your stay and rest assured these will be addressed promptly. Once again many thanks and I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Went for £9.99 Christmas lunch and it was amazing. 3 courses all very well made and piping hot. Excellent service. Id say its the best Christmas meal I have had in quite a few years. The service was great. Id go back in a shot.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
RichardJTodd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct. 33, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for posting such a great review. I was delighted to read that you really enjoyed your festive lunch with us and would say its the best you've had for years. I will be sure to share your comments with the team as feedback such as yours really does mean such alot to everyone here at the hotel. Once again many thanks and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

ALL-INCLUSIVE PARTY NIGHT

Attended last night with a team of 30 Children's Nursing staff.. we had a ball!
Lots of us stayed over and facilities were amazing, the pool, sauna, steam room were a brilliant way to relax before we partied the night away. Food was good and service was prompt.... one friend has recently become vegan so the meal she ordered months ago wasn't suitable anymore... staff without hesitation asked chef to cook her a Vegan friendly dish... we were all blown away. Great atmosphere.

2 drinks a time was a good idea and cocktail menu (included) went down a treat.

The ONLY downfall for me was that DJ refused to play Christmas songs until last 30minutes.... considering its a festive gig I would expect there to be more Christmas favorites.

Price of open bar, meal, room etc with facilities included was a steal! Couldnt ask for more.

Reception very helpful, super fast check-in, breakfast was tasty.

I will be returning to Holiday Inn again, beautiful hotel I will consider for for future events.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JanetteAndAndrew
RichardJTodd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct. 33, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for posting such a great review. I was delighted to read that you and your party really enjoyed the party night and all of the other facilities that the hotel has to offer. It is great to hear that you will be returning to the hotel in the future for other events and we look forward to seeing you again then. Once again many thanks and we wish you and your party a very Merry Christmas.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped on my way to Hull, very friendly welcome and I was given an upgrade as a spire elite member to a massive room, with 2 double beds and a sitting room area, only complaint was I could not get a really hot bath, as even on full pelt the hot was no more than warm.
I enjoyed a nice chicken salad and bowl of chips in the modern and nice looking bar area, again the the barman was particularly helpful and friendly, after a decent nights sleep I enjoyed the good selection of breakfast items in the morning, check out was quick and easy, so overall a very positive experience and I will visit again when I am up in Hull in the new year.
Free WiFi throughout

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
RichardJTodd, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct. 33, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, it was great to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. I am sorry that your bath was not as hot as you would have liked, I have asked my maintenance team to check the hot water system to ensure everything is running as it should be. We look forward to seeing you again in the New Year and once again many thanks.