“Chicken & Waffles..”
Review of Tysa

Tysa
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Colchester
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have been here on two separate occasions and both times I really enjoyed it. The sweet waffles are great, the strawberry blonde is so good, filling and reasonably priced.

The second time i had the BBQ chicken and waffles, do not knock this until you have tried it because it will change your life!!!! If i wasnt on a diet right now I would be eating allllll the waffles and fried chicken i could stomach! Very generous portion and I like that it came with a bit of salad.

Staff are always friendly and its always nice and clean in there. 5 stars!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Pecan pie nice, cookie dough very hot- microwaved I imagine. Our friends enjoyed the sundaes- looked full of colourants to me. Will be taking my nephew, looks like a good place for kids.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Overall was tasty. Didn't get what I ordered, was ok though. Quite nice for children, the ice cream is really tasty - perfect for that sweet tooth!

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food, both desserts and perfect lunch/dinner. Friendly service and a great all round experience.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We bought some waffles and a Forrero Rocher 'Royalty' sundae.
The Royalty was advertised as vanilla ice cream topped with Forrero Rocher hazelnuts and cream.
It came with one Forrero Rocher that had been cut in two. That, along with cream, vanilla and chocolate ice creams and chocolate sauce.
I was not impressed.
For £4 I thought I'd at least get a handful of Forrero Rocher.

My friends waffles were nice though.

Other than that, the place was quite empty so we didn't wait long. It's a bit soulless so don't take a date there.