“Best icecream in town”

Ranked #4 of 27 Coffee & Tea in Scarborough
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Good for: View
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Hello, hello and welcome to The Seastrand! We are Tess and Stuart and together with our two kids, are thrilled to introduce Scarborough's newest kiosk to you. We've a roof terrace with stunning views and a little servery stocked to the rafters with locally made icecream, biscuits with a free from range) and locally roasted coffee. Take away or take in the view- we're dog friendly too!
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

So says my 8 year old. She's eaten a lot of icecream so I'm not arguing. Delicious cakes and great coffee.
The views are amazing and it's such a comfortable, quirky spot.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The best coffee house in Scarborough. Very friendly staff and the views are amazing. Blankets are provided when the weather isn't at its best

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had walked along the seafront and about to go in to town for coffee when we stumbled upon this fantastic quirky place.

The coffee was excellent and there was a warm welcome by the host. The cake and flapjack were delicious. Very pleasant sat upstairs on the balcony.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I've lived in Scarborough for quite a long time and I think I may have had an ice cream from here before, however I had not been inside. I am so gad I did today because it's quirky, eccentric style appeals to me in every way.
There are blankets for you to use if it's a cooler day and even sacks by the chairs outside so that the metal chairs don't bother you, I just totally love the thought thats gone into this venture.
I only had a coffee and took it out onto the scenic roof, there are many places in Scarborough where you can sit with a drink but this was so peaceful, the coffee was delicious and the lady who served me was genuinely pleasant. Nice to meet you and I will see you next weekend with the blankets.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

A smashing little place nestled in the shadow of the Victorian Spa Bridge. It is built around the frontage and rails at the bottom of the disused 1920s St Nicholas Cliff Lift. Folk are friendly, and you can sit on the rooftop and look out upon the sea.