Wrea Head Hall(Scarborough)
Ambassador Hotel(Scarborough)
US$63
US$61
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

No. 17 West Street(Scarborough)
  • Bar/Lounge
Admiral Guest House(Scarborough)
Rivelyn Hotel(Scarborough)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Ainsley(Scarborough)
All reviewshonesty barnorth baysea viewhome made cakestop flooranniversary treatgary barlownothing is too much troublefull englishwarm welcomehome from homeplenty to eatfantastic hostsbreakfast was deliciousbiscuitsset you up for the daydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very friendly, clean and nice breakfast and a good honesty bar if required. Convenient for a stroll into town. The guest information is good and gives good recommendations for evening dinning. I would recommend this establishment and would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Joatkimber, Owner at Kimberley Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Andy

Glad you enjoyed yourself we work hard to ensure our guests have a lovely time.

If you come back to Scarborough again one day, would be great to see you.

Kind Rgds, Jo x

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, lovely staff, lovely cake, lovely breakfast what more could you want!! Not to far walk from the beach front close to peasholm park we booked up to come back before we even left to come home

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Guys

Lovely to meet you and looking forward to welcoming you back when you return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Yet again another fab stay. This time we booked 2 rooms as it was our boys birthday and we brought our parents with us. From the moment we arrived Jo & Rob made us feel welcome. Rooms lovely and clean. The honesty bar was a great hit for us all too. Rob does a fab breakfast and Jo bakes everyday. Thank you for the box of birthday cupcakes too and the balloons and banners in our room. Mum and dad have booked to come back already. Jo and Rob certainly went the extra mile for us all and cannot thank you enough. Ps my dad wants to know if he can have a love heart plate next time. See you all again in few months time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Guys

Thank you for the lovely review, it was great to see you again and we love it when we have birthdays here, especially twins !! I also have a special love plate for Dad when he returns, thanks again and love and regards to all.

Best Rgds, Jo x

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Recently had the pleasure of staying here for a weekend celebrating my wife's birthday. The view is spectacular in an area of outstanding natural beauty and a stones throw from all that Scarborough has to offer situated in North Bay. The view is second to none providing amazing scenes as the sun rises over the castle - not to be missed (it's worth getting up for). I had to drag myself away from the most comfortable bed I've slept in anywhere other than my own. I don't usually sleep well away but great nights sleep. The room was spotless as was the rest of the hotel. Breakfast is varied, speedy and well presented - there's something for every appetite - I recommend the full Yorkshire. The proprietors are Jo and Rob who are both friendly and amenable enhancing the already great atmosphere. There are improvements to make but these are well in hand and to my eyes very minor. Nothing is too much trouble and for non Scarborough natives they have made the effort the effort to know the area and point you in the right direction. I'd stay here again in a heart beat. Great value and great people with a warm and friendly smile.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a sea view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xxDAZxx
Joatkimber, Owner at Kimberley Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Daz and Jan

Thank you for your lovely review, the cheque is in the post !!

Lovely meeting you both, give my regards to Sunny Scunny and looking forward to seeing you both again soon.

Best Rgds

Jo x

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a few days on my own and then my sister and brother arrived for a night for his wedding
The owners were absolutely amazing
Extremely friendly ☺fabulous cooked breakfast off a menu
The little touches like leaving some chocolates and a rose on my bed on Valentine's day
Gifting my brother a bottle of bubbles for his wedding and having an honesty drinks bar was so nice and trusting.
Fresh cake or muffin baked daily all free to take to your room.
Amazing view of the sea and castle
Cosy and warm and a great location
Highly recommend as a great all rounder
A family feel hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Joatkimber, Owner at Kimberley Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hi Karan

Thank you for your lovely review and hope you had a safe return home to the warm, its still very cold here.

It was great to meet you all and I am really glad you all enjoyed your stay, we do try to make our guests feel like they are at home.

Look forward to seeing you again one day.

Best Rgds