“Great location”

Ranked #82 of 387 Restaurants in Scarborough
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This place was a good find with tremendous views and good quality food at reasonable prices.

Very clean and the staff were really helpful.

Would recommend

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I have lived in Scarborough for over four years and have never ventured up to this hidden gem! Stanley and I walked down Filey rd and onto the Mere, we walked round the Mere and sat and watched the wildfowl. We the ascended The Mount and walked around the summit. We were very well received. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They even carried my tray as they could see Stanley was a little energetic! I had a pot of tea and a vanilla slice. Delicious!! Stanley insisted that I deserved a glass of wine and I had a very welcome large glass of Chardonnay. Water bowls, very clean, were provided and we sat on the balcony and enjoyed the refreshments and the view. Meals are served till 3pm and between 3-5pm cakes and refreshments are available. Very accessible and reasonable prices. A must visit!! We shall certainly be back! Great stop off for walkers and Stanley approves!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Have been here a few times for breakfast and the food is always hot and fresh. They do a veggie option a d gluten free too. Views over scarborough are amazing and there is seating outside when it's warm.
Prices are okay if a bit on the high side, but well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Visited for a quick lunch. Snack meal, very busy, quality fairly mediocre. Not one we'll revisit in a hurry.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Impromptu stop for an ice cream on a Sunday afternoon. Pleasant place with friendly staff and what looks like great food and cakes. We opted for just two ice cream cornets - whilst my rum and raisin was lovely and very tasty I was disappointed to find lumps of ice in it as was my son who found a larger lump of ice in his strawberry corner - then I found the hair in mine not mine as it was long and not grey! oh dear - perhaps the young lady with the long hair who served us should be wearing a hairnet or other head covering?!!!