“A real find, like an oasis amongst bars and run down bars.”
Review of Bryherstones Inn

Bryherstones Inn
Ranked #4 of 375 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This was a great favorite in the 70's I remember driving there in my little red mini and rediscovered it a couple of months ago absolutely brilliant! Looking forward to booking my daughters engagement party there! Sat last night with the driving rain outside and they'd lit a roaring fire, wonderfull hospitality, terrific atmosphere , guess I like this place!

1  Thank Jools205

Reviewed 12 June 2011

After reading reviews I decided to take my wife here for her birthday. I was not dissapointed. Excellent food and very friendly staff. A good proper pub.
It is located about 5 miles out of Scarboriough but well worth a visit.

1  Thank Stanleyhardbot
Reviewed 26 May 2011

The food was lovely both times I have been, well presented with a generous portion of veg. The second time I had gammon which was a lovely big piece and brilliantly cooked and very juicy. Service was very good and the pub looks out over beautiful countryside.

Reviewed 19 May 2011

I have to admit at this point that Brian is a friend (by virtue of being a long time customer) as well as an excellent host. Him and his father have been in the business a long time and it is through visiting over many years that i form the opinion i hold.

The food is spot on, the whole place is clean and loved and if you regret going i will eat my hat!

1  Thank The-Real-Wigbert
Reviewed 22 April 2011

Bryherstones Country Inn is a really nice place. There were 4 of us in our party and we were all impressed as soon as we walked through the door. The place is very clean and the furnishings and decor are to a very high standard. The management and staff were all very welcoming and the food and service were excellent. We all ordered a different choice from the menu and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We all definitely recommend Bryherstones and look forward to another visit soon.

1  Thank Melrose_Whitby