“A warm, friendly welcome where food and service is second to none”
Review of Bryherstones Inn

Bryherstones Inn
Ranked #4 of 375 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We visit this restaurant around 6 times a year when we are on holiday in the area, if we lived nearer it would definately be more often ! The menu is fabulous , cooked brilliantly and the owners and staff are like family....or at least thats how they make you feel. We have introduced many friends to this wonderful eatery and no one has been disappointed. The setting and surrounding are so welcoming.....you dont want to leave, especially when the real log fire is burning! You can dine in the restaurant area or in the olde worlde pub area and if you're really lucky you may be entertained by the locals playing music!! All in all a pleasureable experience !!

1  Thank teacherspet54

Reviewed 24 June 2011

The newly re-opened Bryherstones was recommended by work colleagues. I am happy to recommend it here. The food, atmosphere and hospitality were first class. Going back soon!!

2  Thank thetreasurer1997
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This was a great favorite in the 70's I remember driving there in my little red mini and rediscovered it a couple of months ago absolutely brilliant! Looking forward to booking my daughters engagement party there! Sat last night with the driving rain outside and they'd lit a roaring fire, wonderfull hospitality, terrific atmosphere , guess I like this place!

1  Thank Jools205
Reviewed 12 June 2011

After reading reviews I decided to take my wife here for her birthday. I was not dissapointed. Excellent food and very friendly staff. A good proper pub.
It is located about 5 miles out of Scarboriough but well worth a visit.

1  Thank Stanleyhardbot
Reviewed 26 May 2011

The food was lovely both times I have been, well presented with a generous portion of veg. The second time I had gammon which was a lovely big piece and brilliantly cooked and very juicy. Service was very good and the pub looks out over beautiful countryside.