“Saturday evening meal”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Visited Bryherstones last Saturday evening. Glad we booked as it was very busy. After spending a very pleasant evening here can see why. The food was excellent and the service really good and waitress very friendly.We have been to Scarborough many times and I wish we had been to Bryherstones before.Our first visit but wont be our last.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

A really friendly atmosphere, relaxed with some tasty specials. I ordered food that I would never order normally and was really surprised by the taste. Great and would have again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing quality of cooking for a Pub
Very friendly atmosphere both staff and locals
A must for visitors and locals who want an atmospheric Pub evening with top restaurant quality foid

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This was our second trip to the Bryherstones Inn for Sunday lunch. We are on our 2nd trip to Scarborough this year and originally came to eat here after searching trip advisor looking for a good Sunday lunch in the area. The first visit was fabulous and today’s was absolutely the same, well worth the short 10 minute drive from Scarborough North Bay Area where we are staying. I simply cannot fault the food that was served. Both of us had the lamb roast with all the trimmings and it was simply delicious. It really was like a true home cooked roast dinner, exactly what you want on a cold windy day! A previous review stated the writer wished they didn’t live so far away- and I have to agree with that statement. We are coming back to the area in May next year with additional family members and we have already made our Sunday lunch reservation at the inn!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

my partner and I ate here on Saturday having seen some good reviews on trip advisor and it was another winning dining experience, the starter of melon and ham with a salad was delicious and for main meal I had the pork belly chips and veg, the crackling on the pork was fantastic, crispy and delicious and the chips were the best home made chips I have eaten for ages my partner had ham egg and chips with an amazing salad of greens and fruit, the portions were ample and we were so full that she had to leave some of hers behind and we were too full for dessert,all for just over 30 quid including soft drinks,but just remember than service charge is extra,staff were friendly and efficient too,would deffo return here